Criterium du Dauphine stage 3 **Spoiler*

2»

Comments

• Mad_Malx
    Mad_Malx Posts: 5,160
    those like me who only have free view and dodgy feeds may not have spotted that itv4 are showing highlights 19:00 each night.
  • lucan2
    lucan2 Posts: 293
    Porte should be in the leader's jersey.
    Race incident number 9, article 12.1.040 of the UCI regulations states that the punishment for performing an illegal flying relay in a road race (amongst team-mates) is a fine of 200 Swiss Francs and a penalty of 10 seconds.

One rule for the drugs cheat, one for everyone else! Why have rules if they don't enforce them? :roll:
  • ozzzyosborn206
    ozzzyosborn206 Posts: 1,340
    Lucan2 wrote:
    Race incident number 9, article 12.1.040 of the UCI regulations states that the punishment for performing an illegal flying relay in a road race (amongst team-mates) is a fine of 200 Swiss Francs and a penalty of 10 seconds.

One rule for the drugs cheat, one for everyone else! Why have rules if they don't enforce them? :roll:
    what about the sling shot? uci guy said they didn't punish contador because he was on the back foot because of the mechanical, what about when porte had a mechanical and got help from OGE?
  • smithy21
    smithy21 Posts: 2,204
    Nooooooooo

Don't go there- not the Porte wheel thing again.
  • Dorset_Boy
    Dorset_Boy Posts: 7,393
    That was as blatant as it gets from Contador. Disgraceful if he's not penalized as it was him and his team that messed up on the bridge. No different to Kreuswijk hitting the snow bank and losing the Giro.

Amazing Aru was able to hold off the marauding chasers.
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 22,704
    So, it's another one of those UCI, not really a rule, but 'how the mood takes me', kind of thing?
    Excellent.
    Always good to keep the fans guessing.
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • takethehighroad
    takethehighroad Posts: 6,810
    No, it's another "unwritten rule" that's actually written down
  • Vino'sGhost
    Vino'sGhost Posts: 4,129
    Lucan2 wrote:

I'm not convinced that there are any Gc contenders with a clean conscience
  • Tommy V is building up steam for one big fkuc off
  • seanorawe
    seanorawe Posts: 950
    smithy21 wrote:
    Nooooooooo

Don't go there- not the Porte wheel thing again.

Yeeeees let's go there. Why have rules and enforce them one year, then make crap excuses not to enforce them the next year. People may think I'm being paranoid but decisions always go against British gc chasers
    Cube Attain SL Disc
    Giant CRS 2.0
  • Anyone going Ok who was in the Giro?

I think Hesjedal needs a mention - he's a bloody battler - at least he comes to race

interesting now Mollema is getting it together - although the high mountains who knows?

Netherlands got an interesting GT team at the moment
  • kingstongraham
    kingstongraham Posts: 27,760
    After stage 1 they've decided it's anything goes. I'm going to bet on nibali to win today.