Classic Old School Shore (video)

thebikingbuddha
thebikingbuddha Posts: 32
edited June 2016 in MTB general
Hi guys,

I've made another quick video edit here showcasing Mt. Fromme on the North Shore. Let me know what you guys liked and/or disliked. All suggestions for improvement (constructive criticism) will be greatly appreciated.

Enjoy,

https://vimeo.com/168013353

Comments

• kickaxe
    kickaxe Posts: 446
    I'm sorry dude, but you just went backwards from what you achieved in the remake of the first video...

Again: Annoying music, annoying intro (way too long as well), stupid extra effects like "elbows out".

From a riding aspect all was fine, but I'm not at all sure why you took the inside line at 0:58.

The last video was really good, but this just went back down in quality to the very first one.
    -Cube Acid 29" 2013
    -A new Giant Trance 3 2015!
  • Kickaxe wrote:
    I'm sorry dude, but you just went backwards from what you achieved in the remake of the first video...

Again: Annoying music, annoying intro (way too long as well), stupid extra effects like "elbows out".

From a riding aspect all was fine, but I'm not at all sure why you took the inside line at 0:58.

The last video was really good, but this just went back down in quality to the very first one.

OK. Thanks for the honest input, I appreciate all your points. Just one thing though, music is subjective though in terms of what one likes/dislikes and you can never cater to everyone's tastes. Saying that, in the future I will choose music that is more neutral and will have a more broad appeal.
  • kickaxe
    kickaxe Posts: 446
    Sounds good!
    -Cube Acid 29" 2013
    -A new Giant Trance 3 2015!
  • rockmonkeysc
    rockmonkeysc Posts: 14,774
    A bit of Leftover Crack, Black Flag or Social Distortion would be nice and neutral. Practically elevator music.
  • A bit of Leftover Crack, Black Flag or Social Distortion would be nice and neutral. Practically elevator music.

Haha, that is funny. I will keep that music in mind for future edits!
  • Angus Young
    Angus Young Posts: 3,063
    The music was fine (though not to my taste). The problem is that the video didn't match the energy. With more considered editing where the images pace to the music it would work fine. But your main problem is that you're not nearly as funny as you think you are. Ditch the jokes and concentrate on the riding.
    All the gear, no idea and loving the smell of jealousy in the morning.
    Kona Process 134 viewtopic.php?f=10017&t=12994607