CI, crash investigation

2»

Comments

• The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    itboffin wrote:
    yep and any of the journey to the eventual puncture and said pick up, the point is a serious blow to the head is well very serious
    Absolutely...BBC still have 'me and my new brain' on iplayer which is a very interesting watch.
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • mosheehan
    mosheehan Posts: 64
    you know they charge for x-rays now?
    The Monkeys are out to get me!
    Cannondale CaadX Tiagra Disc
  • roger_merriman
    roger_merriman Posts: 6,165
    mosheehan wrote:
    you know they charge for x-rays now?

you mean to get a copy of your X-rays/CT scan on a DVD? been that way for a good 10 years or more? seems reasonable enough to be honest.
  • mosheehan
    mosheehan Posts: 64
    oh, my bad, but understandable too.

Broke my wrist about 10 years ago and got my x-ray free.

Was also a nod to a Gone in 60 seconds line.
    The Monkeys are out to get me!
    Cannondale CaadX Tiagra Disc
  • I once had my legs taken out playing football and hit the back of my head on the pitch, though I remembered hitting the deck and staggering off to the changing rooms, after that it is all a blank. My team mates found me later sitting on a chair conscious but completely spaced out and I got dragged off the A&E. I also temporarily lost all my memories from about the previous 6 months so I didn't know that I had ended a relationship, changed jobs and moved house.