Did someone on here have some Titanium Look pedals for sale?

daniel_b
daniel_b Posts: 11,875
edited May 2016 in Road buying advice
I'm sure I remember the ad, probably 2 months ago, but no sign of it anymore in the classifieds.

Can't even remember that the model was, but the price was around £100 I think - IF you are out there, and still have them, could you please drop me a PM, as I might be interested.

I have ordered some Look Keo Blade 2 Carbon things which I can send back if need be.

Thanks

Dan
Felt F70 05 (Turbo)
Marin Palisades Trail 91 and 06
Scott CR1 SL 12
Cannondale Synapse Adventure 15 & 16 Di2
Scott Foil 18

Comments

• bernithebiker
    bernithebiker Posts: 4,148
    Daniel B wrote:
    I'm sure I remember the ad, probably 2 months ago, but no sign of it anymore in the classifieds.

Can't even remember that the model was, but the price was around £100 I think - IF you are out there, and still have them, could you please drop me a PM, as I might be interested.

I have ordered some Look Keo Blade 2 Carbon things which I can send back if need be.

Thanks

Dan

I'd be careful if I were you - I persisted with Look pedals for a good 3 years, 3 different top end models. They all made noise and had to be regreased regularly or more noise.
    I now use DA9000 and haven't had a squeak from them in over a year (16000km).
  • londoncommuter
    londoncommuter Posts: 1,550
    It might have been me, I was thinking of chickening out and selling on the bargain pedals I got and sticking with Shimano. I'd listed the unused Keo Blade 2 Ti for the £130 I paid. I think the advert was up around March.

As there was no interest (and they are lovely), I fitted them and the cleats last week to my nice new Izalco Max. Haven't used the bike yet as I do seem to enjoy buying and building bikes more than riding them, see something else shiny, sell them and so the process starts again. Anyone seen any bargain frames.....
  • daniel_b
    daniel_b Posts: 11,875
    Daniel B wrote:

Thanks

Dan

I'd be careful if I were you - I persisted with Look pedals for a good 3 years, 3 different top end models. They all made noise and had to be regreased regularly or more noise.
    I now use DA9000 and haven't had a squeak from them in over a year (16000km).

Well I am kind of committed - I have some Alberto Contador pedals, two pairs in fact, that I bought off a chap on here who had bought, IIRC, 16 pairs!!
    They seem to be trouble free so far.
    *Not bought because they were AC pedals, but because they were yellow :D

And I have since committed to Garmin Vector 2 pedals, which take the same cleat.

londoncommuter - it does sound like it was your listing I saw, sounds like you have given them a good home, and in reality, £130 would have been a bit too steep for me alas.
    Felt F70 05 (Turbo)
    Marin Palisades Trail 91 and 06
    Scott CR1 SL 12
    Cannondale Synapse Adventure 15 & 16 Di2
    Scott Foil 18
  • londoncommuter
    londoncommuter Posts: 1,550
    Now I think about it though there was somebody else who wanted to either swap his for the 12Nm model or possibly sell. Maybe a month ago.
  • tmg
    tmg Posts: 651
    I have a pair of Ti Blade Look pedals I am looking to sell, PM me if your interested