OT-Great day, was planning on massively extending the commute home, but..

2»

Comments

• mroli
    mroli Posts: 3,622
    I was at the infamous reading festival gig. Never trusting Ian brown ever again....
  • CoalTheCat
    CoalTheCat Posts: 91
    WarrenG wrote:
    CoalTheCat wrote:
    WarrenG wrote:
    The musical growth of this band cannot even be charted. They are treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry

How is the lawn looking?

I was quoting a review of Spinal Tap's Smell the Glove.

Lawn's ok

Thought that was “sh!t sandwich”… been a while since I’ve seen the film.
  • kingstongraham
    kingstongraham Posts: 26,348
    yeah and the song itself...it's not too bad, more first album than second...or more like a b-side from a single off the first album probably.

No way. It's more like One Love than first album. Quite good but not all that interesting. Especially the Dogtanian lyrics.

(There were some great b sides from 89/90 - Something's Burning and Standing Here are brilliant and beat this hands down.)
  • warreng
    warreng Posts: 535
    CoalTheCat wrote:
    WarrenG wrote:
    CoalTheCat wrote:
    WarrenG wrote:
    The musical growth of this band cannot even be charted. They are treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry

How is the lawn looking?

I was quoting a review of Spinal Tap's Smell the Glove.

Lawn's ok

Thought that was “sh!t sandwich”… been a while since I’ve seen the film.

Shit Sandwich was the two word review for Shark Sandwich

David St Hubbins to the other review was "Well, that's just nit-picking"

But this new single - it's pleasant enough I s'pose.
    2015 Cervelo S3
    2016 Santa Cruz 5010
    2016 Genesis Croix de Fer
  • cookeeemonster
    cookeeemonster Posts: 1,991
    yeah and the song itself...it's not too bad, more first album than second...or more like a b-side from a single off the first album probably.

No way. It's more like One Love than first album. Quite good but not all that interesting. Especially the Dogtanian lyrics.

(There were some great b sides from 89/90 - Something's Burning and Standing Here are brilliant and beat this hands down.)

Yeah maybe, only listened to it once this morning :)

I really like their singles / b sides compilation from back in the day, was wondering if this would fit on it.

Am looking forward to seeing what he album is like