Subscription question

Hi there,

I am trying to find out if my subscription has stopped?
I signed up for the 5issues for £5 back before Christmas and this months issue hasn't arrived yet.
Could you contact me so I know if I need to buy the issue in store!!
Thanks

Comments

• Which magazine was it for?
    BikeRadar Communities Manager
  • Head to this link:

https://www.buysubscriptions.com/contactus

Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks.
  • turpinr
    turpinr Posts: 255
    Hi
    I subscribed for 6 magazines and free dmr V12s on the 2nd of this month.
    Have you any idea how the pedals take to come??
  • I believe the gifts can take up to 3 months to arrive from subscription date.

Hope that helps.
  • turpinr
    turpinr Posts: 255
    Came today thanks.
  • Nice! Enjoy.
  • kirby700
    kirby700 Posts: 458
    Hi

Not recieven this month's MBUK yet. It used to arrive a few days before release date and lately it's been the day before but thus months is no where to be seen?
    GIANT XTC 2.5
    BOARDMAN TEAM FS - NOW GONE
    NUKEPROOF MEGA TR 275 COMP
    YT INDUSTRIES CAPRA
  • For any subscription enquiries, please head to this link:

https://www.buysubscriptions.com/contactus
  • kirby700
    Hi, I sent off the contact request but had no reply yet, doesn't help you that I cant find my subscriber number though admittedly!
    GIANT XTC 2.5
    YT INDUSTRIES CAPRA
  • OK, let me know if you haven't heard anything in a couple of days and I can see who I can chase for you.
  • kirby700
    Still no reply or magazine. I sent the support request on Sunday if that helps
    Thanks
    GIANT XTC 2.5
    YT INDUSTRIES CAPRA
  • OK, chasing now for you.

Will let you know when I get a reply.
  • Hey kirby700, could you PM me with your name?
  • coynie
    coynie Posts: 112
    Can anyone explain what goes on at Buy Subscription as had no Mountain Biking UK Magazine this month had my subscription for about 5 years had more crap since they took over direct debits going out early. You email and get a bog standard replay never had a reponse yet (not gonnna hold breath ) email RE: I am missing an issue - Case Ref:5104-- We aim to respond to you within 48 working hours, although we may take a little longer if we receive your email on a weekend.
    If you do not receive a response within 48 working hours please check your junk mailbox. email RE: I am missing an issue - Case Ref:5104315

Never had a reponse yet (not gonnna hold breath ) Please can you ask them to look at the rules

Direct Debit Guarantee

The Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits
    If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit the organisation will notify you (normally 10 working days) in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request the organisation to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request
    If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by the organisation or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society
    If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when the organisation asks you to
    You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify the organisation.

Cheers
    Malt 1
    Malt 4