The London Ditchling Devil, Sunday, 5th June 2016

manotea
manotea Posts: 1,024
We're back for the 6th edition of the London Ditchling Devil 200km (125 miles) Audax on Sunday June 8th, a romp from Wimbledon Common down through the Surrey and Sussex countryside to Ditchling Beacon & The Devils Dyke, then back via the Surrey Hills to finish at Roehampton Gate Cafe, Richmond Park. We've three great village hall controls run by local community groups who look after catering - food and refreshments are included in the entry fee - and as this is an Audax we're talking about real food, a combination of Masterchef and Bake-Off, so you will not go hungry!

For more details, click the image below or simply google 'Ditchling Devil'.

LDD2016.jpg
"Put the kettle on, I\'m gaspin"

Comments

• manotea
    manotea Posts: 1,024
    200 entries, 100 places to fill, three weeks to go...
    "Put the kettle on, I\'m gaspin"
  • philbar72
    philbar72 Posts: 2,229
    there are a fair few from my club going to do this ( KWCC). be nice to see some familiar faces along the route. for those that don't know its a great route. looking forward to this years ride!
  • MBCaad8
    MBCaad8 Posts: 127
    Anyone else on here doing this? Looks like the weather may be kind.....
  • drlodge
    drlodge Posts: 4,826
    Doing the Wiggle Dragon on the 5th, also I believe the 200k Audax to (near) Stonehenge from Elstead is on the same day too.
    WyndyMilla Massive Attack | Rourke 953 | Condor Italia 531 Pro | Boardman CX Pro | DT Swiss RR440 Tubeless Wheels
    Find me on Strava
  • philbar72
    philbar72 Posts: 2,229
    looking forward to this. its a lovely day out on the bike and looks likely we will have good weather.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    I am doing it with a couple of others.