WTF Wednesday...

2»

Comments

• ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Veronese68 wrote:
    That bloke on the hijacked plane posted a picture taken by someone else and called it a selfie. Clearly not very bright, but does it mean the definition is changing? Or does it mean a large section of the general public are morons? I know which I believe.

Along with Stevo, I was called a moron, on this very forum. The pain of it is almost too much to bear. It is so burned into my memory. it could have been last week.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    That reminds me Bally, must get some more political fish bait so we can get the pot to call the kettle black again :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Yeah, it's gone really quiet. I'm sure the lefties will be back though. Seems an awful lot of 'em on here, makes you wonder how the Tories managed to get elected with seemingly so little support.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Yeah, it's gone really quiet. I'm sure the lefties will be back though. Seems an awful lot of 'em on here, makes you wonder how the Tories managed to get elected with seemingly so little support.
    The lefties probably haven't got enough work to do, what with being on these zero hours contracts. Pinno's pretty much on zero hours these days.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,199
    Been flat out for the last 3 weeks winding the Gulag up, Today was the first full day off... [see tomorrows thread. I mean, today's thread].
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!