Cannondale Rize 4 Manual

jaqkar
jaqkar Posts: 12
edited April 2016 in MTB workshop & tech
Hi Guys

Anobody own or owned a Rize 4 2010 as seen here: http://www.bikeradar.com/gear/category/ ... -09-32856/

Im hunting for a manual but what I understand these were EU only and cannot find anything online. This is my first serious mountain bike and would be cool to have some bike specific literature.

Comments

• cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    It's unlikely there was a specific manual for a model. Most are normally generic to a range or type.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    What are you trying to do that needs a manual?

Apart from Carrera's I've never seen a bike with a single manual, just a manual for each part it comes fitted with.

Carrera manuals used to just tell you to take it to Halfords for everything!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • jaqkar
    From what I have seen from their other manuals it shows you part numbers and some servicing info that I thought would come in handy.
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Most bikes I've bought just come with all the component manuals, forks, mechs, shifters, brakes and crankset.

Most info is readily available online either at the manufacturers website or at park tool's website.

Once you've worked on a bike, you don't usually need manuals.
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • .blitz
    .blitz Posts: 6,197
    There are a quite a few technical documents for the RZ/Rize and I've got most of them

PM me for more info
  • jaqkar
    Thanks .blitz, sent you a PM.