Legend HT5.7 BY BERTOLETTI

limoneboy
limoneboy Posts: 480
edited May 2016 in Your road bikes
Finally got my hands on one of these

i was very lucky but a ex demo one came up at bike science and after checking geometery next to my Burls it was pretty much the same

looks stunning, rides stunning , i cannot believe how lucky i am and as a bonus weighs in a t 6.4kg with pedals

I think i am done now (emmm 10.5 :D )

IMG_0431_zpskagtigce.jpg

IMG_0430_zpsgnl0yfbe.jpg

IMG_0432_zpsqriofnuf.jpg

IMG_0433_zpsbc5tjkis.jpg
last month wilier gt -this month ? bh rc1

Comments

• Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Very very nice. By all accounts lives up to its name!
  • Camcycle1974
    Camcycle1974 Posts: 1,356
    Certainly a looker. A Ti Queen would be my dream bike but this would do for starters.
  • Loving that, very nice. If it's not a dumb question, what's that on the second bottle mount studs?
  • 0ced0
    0ced0 Posts: 46
    might be the one that was reviewed here : http://www.bikeradar.com/road/gear/cate ... -15-49306/
  • limoneboy
    0ced0 wrote:
    might be the one that was reviewed here : http://www.bikeradar.com/road/gear/cate ... -15-49306/

Your correct that's the frame supplied to radar for testing , up the auntie on the kit so 5 star ???
  • limoneboy
    Loving that, very nice. If it's not a dumb question, what's that on the second bottle mount studs?

It's a magnetic bottle mount , keeps the fuss down around that area .
  • limoneboy wrote:
    Loving that, very nice. If it's not a dumb question, what's that on the second bottle mount studs?

It's a magnetic bottle mount , keeps the fuss down around that area .

Well I never. Does the bottle have to be filled with.........IRON Bru? :lol:
  • looks awesome and I love the colour, hope you enjoy it !
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    Aye caramba!!

Think I've just found the answer to the "what bike for nine grand" thread
  • ugo.santalucia
    ugo.santalucia Posts: 28,255
    Stem cap needs to be aligned at that price range... :-)

Also, tyre logo and valve are not aligned, unacceptable that...
    left the forum March 2023
  • limoneboy
    Stem cap needs to be aligned at that price range... :-)

Also, tyre logo and valve are not aligned, unacceptable that...

Yep noticed the cap and sort , as for the tyres ,it was hard enough getting them on , must be something to do with the side wall weave on cx's but they are tight , not moving them now !!!!
  • limoneboy
    UPDATE

So got a few hundred miles on this now , taken her to Horseshoe Pass ia few times and all around cheshire .

bike handles perfectly , not going to go on about stiffness and comfort , it just feels right ,you know what i mean if you have ridden enough bikes . Marco really does know his stuff

I am amazed though how few people know of his work , if its not Cannondale ,bmc etc it does not get a second glance which in some ways makes it a better option as its less likely to draw the wrong attention. i get a few comments mostly from Colnago owners who generally love anything Italian.

I suppose most of Marco's bike go under the radar been dressed as other well known brands in the Peleton (its a fact)so maybe that's the best place for them quietly looking pretty in the corner but performing like beasts .
  • teebs_123
    teebs_123 Posts: 357
    That's probably the nicest bike I've ever seen

Top of my 'want' list
    Orbea Orca OMX DI2 MyO
    Kinesis 4s Di2
  • johnnymcg259
    johnnymcg259 Posts: 569
    I've seen one or two of these posted on sites and reviewed blah blah.........suffice to say 'I like'! (but can't afford :( )
  • bendertherobot
    bendertherobot Posts: 11,684
    That's very nice indeed.
    My blog: http://www.roubaixcycling.cc (kit reviews and other musings)
    https://twitter.com/roubaixcc
    Facebook? No. Just say no.