Fabric Line Race Saddle

Bazzowmb
Bazzowmb Posts: 227
edited April 2016 in Road buying advice
Hi, simple question but i'm struggling to find the answer on line!

Does anyone know the weight of the new Fabric Line Race saddle? Can find the weight for the Elite version but not the Race!?

If anyone has got one interested to hear what you think?

Need to replace my aging Selle Italia C2 Gel Flow which has been a comfortable perch and Fabric Line seemed worthy of consideration.

Others in the running are the: Selle Italia SLR Flow saddle, SLR Superflow or Flite Flow saddle. As you will probably note I do tend towards the saddles with pressure reliefing designs in the centre.

Many thanks in advance.

Comments

• bmxboy10
    bmxboy10 Posts: 1,958
    I love this saddle plus it's cheap at the mo http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/sell ... lsrc=aw.ds
  • Bazzowmb
    Thanks Solboy10, i'll add this to the list for consideration, definitely meets the basic spec
  • poptart242
    poptart242 Posts: 531
    I've ridden your old Selle Italia, which I got on ok with until rides of over 3 hours. I replaced it with the Fabric Line Elite, which ended up being horrifically uncomfortable. Shame, because I love the brand and the colour scheme was awesome on my green Cannondale.

I ended up scouring eBay for a Fizik Ardea VS, as it's one I got on with pretty well before. I'm not sure if they're still available or have been replaced by another model though.

That all being said saddles requirements are fairly unique from one rider to the next as we all know. Good luck finding one :)
  • Bazzowmb
    Thanks Poptart,

That's definately food for thought, especially based on the fact that you got on with the Selle Italia C2 but not the Fabric Line!
  • daniel_b
    daniel_b Posts: 11,877
    This could be worth considering - I'm an Arione man myself, but this has a relief channel, and would be less than £70 using the code and going through a cashback site.

Fizik Aliante VSX K:IUM Saddle

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/fizik-aliante-vsx-k-ium-saddle-2015/rp-prod125171
    Felt F70 05 (Turbo)
    Marin Palisades Trail 91 and 06
    Scott CR1 SL 12
    Cannondale Synapse Adventure 15 & 16 Di2
    Scott Foil 18