Delete me

NeXXus
NeXXus Posts: 854
edited April 2016 in Pro race
Ignore
And the people bowed and prayed, to the neon god they made.

Comments

• ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,391
    (oh these are always fun)

What's brown and sticky?

stick_0.png
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • ddraver
    newbrianhinaultalbum.jpg?itok=KJahHjUU
    - @ddraver
  • thegreatdivide
    thegreatdivide Posts: 5,803
    You've been GCN'd.
  • ddraver
    Not sure if this is a GCN or not...
    Hincapie: I can see Phinney winning Paris-Roubaix in the future

Have to say bike websites are getting lazy with the GCNing - it's too easy just to do a joke about 14 speed cassettes with 100th cogs now.. been done!
    - @ddraver
  • TheBigBean
    TheBigBean Posts: 20,620
    You've been GCN'd.

Dare I ask? Google suggests Global Cycling Network
  • thegreatdivide
    thegreatdivide Posts: 5,803
    You've got to give them credit. They've totally gone to town on it https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Lloyd_(cyclist)
  • ddraver
    TheBigBean wrote:
    You've been GCN'd.

Dare I ask? Google suggests Global Cycling Network

meh it's 1200 here so...

I guess you don't watch GCN but they have a sort of long running Joke about Dan Lloyd always mentioning that he's the only presenter that rode in the Pro Tour for Cervelo back in the day (he rode the Giro). Their gag today was that he had been resigned by Dimension Data. To be fair they did it pretty well.

I really do like Brian Hinault though...
    - @ddraver
  • ddraver
    - @ddraver
  • Shadowrider
    Shadowrider Posts: 483
    Well done GCN, the fact that the Dimension data social media got involved was great.
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,154
    This is quite good (expect the Cycling media to clain it as the next step in motor doping): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSZPNwZex9s
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • The_Boy
    The_Boy Posts: 3,099
    Meh, spare a thought for the MTBers. They've only just switched over to 29 inch wheels and their shiny new tech is already obsolete.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__FQdJm ... e=youtu.be
    Team My Man 2018: David gaudu, Pierre Latour, Romain Bardet, Thibaut pinot, Alexandre Geniez, Florian Senechal, Warren Barguil, Benoit Cosnefroy
  • RichN95.
    Dan Lloyd's fake comeback wasn't even the most unlikely one today - topped by a genuine one. In stage 1 of the Tour of Morocco, finishing 106th of 111 finishers was 47 year old Colin Sturgess.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,540
    RichN95 wrote:
    Dan Lloyd's fake comeback wasn't even the most unlikely one today - topped by a genuine one. In stage 1 of the Tour of Morocco, finishing 106th of 111 finishers was 47 year old Colin Sturgess.

Maybe he'll make a comeback on here soon too. He was good value when he was around.
  • RichN95.
    Pross wrote:
    RichN95 wrote:

Maybe he'll make a comeback on here soon too. He was good value when he was around.
    And gotheteeshirt2
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,691
    Thijs Zonneveld also made an appearance in the 1.1 ronde van drenthe.
  • RonB
    RonB Posts: 3,984
    I have heard that someone going by the name of Haimar Zubeldia did participate in the Volta Ciclista a Catalunya earlier this week.