wobbly wednesday

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,522
edited March 2016 in The bottom bracket
last night went beer, beer, cocktail, bubbly, bubbly, bubbly, bubbly, bubbly, bubbly, bubbly, bubbly, port, there was also good food

this morning one is feeling a bit fragile

off to the office, perhaps the ride will blow away the cobwebs
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Morning lycra clad lovers,

not much sleep as I attempted to write a speech, another day another coffee ergo not another dollar. Escaping for 3 today (I hope) then a haircut around 6 and maybe a life around 7, not sure about the last bit.

So who is buying the coffee?
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,006
    Dont ask me about hot beverages, we've run out of milk and the apprentice is on a mission to the corner shop as I type.

No ride this morning, proper tired and didn't sleep that well last night, pass granted for later but rain is on the horizon so I may well have to unpack the turbo instead.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Morning all,
    Feel utterly knackered today. Too slow getting up so I had to jump in the car to get here, quicker at the moment due to school holidays. Not sleeping at all well as too much spinning round in my head. I'll have to kill off a few brain cells with beer tonight, hopefully the ones that are active at night. Customers are being awkward, but that is their role in life. Just had a bloke demanding to know why the bit he ordered Thursday night hadn't been delivered yet. Maybe they didn't have Easter where he came from. Does Kent not have Easter?
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Work meh from home as we have got another plumber quoting later
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,320
    Me lounging around me. Toots still in bedclothes, place in a mess, washing up to be done, beds to make... f*ck it, OH will be back later. :D

Weather forecast is excellent tomorrow but OH has pre-planned a day to to Mabie Farm Park with the toots*, so no pedalling until Friday, which could be farqed up by more bits for the Baler which will have to fitted sooner, rather than later.

*I could put them in the bus.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • homers_double
    Mabie is excellent, take a proper bike Pinno and get muddy!
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,480
    A first in a long while for me today.I took my car for an MOT and cycled back, one puncture later and I'm working from home.

Establishing payment dates from debtors. Last sales call is scheduled for 4pm after which I've a late pm ride planned and the girls are staying at the in-laws for a week so I can have the music and films as loud as I want.
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    The Mrs slept like crap last night and made sure I knew it, hence me drinking 4 coffees already. Admittedly she had a second interview for a job she really wanted this morning so I had to pretend to be sympathetic. On the plus side, she thinks it went quite well so I'm in the clear to have a blast round Ae forest after work, loving the lighter evenings!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,457
    Well said that man. Unfortunately he's a lost cause...

Enjoyed the pedal in, did not enjoy sneaking round the house this morning trying not to wake anyone or anything up (the hound has very good hearing and will bark if disturbed from his sleep by noises in the house). Think I got away with it. Much more of this and I can get a job with MI5.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • homers_double
    Women...
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    Women...

I'm listening...
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • tlw1
    Women...

Come home with the kids and boot you out of the lovely aga warmed kitchen into the cold office upstairs?

Or is that just me today?
  • homers_double
    Nope, a neighbours house which although very similar is slightly different to ours has just hit the market.

And she wants to move.

All 75 metres...
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,320
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Mowstly I get filthy from waste cooking oil and muck from tins. Today, I got covered in hydraulic oil. Why would I want to get muddy in my free time on top of that? Unless of course women were involved.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    Nope, a neighbours house which although very similar is slightly different to ours has just hit the market.

And she wants to move.

All 75 metres...

Length or girth
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,457
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Mowstly I get filthy from waste cooking oil and muck from tins. Today, I got covered in hydraulic oil. Why would I want to get muddy in my free time on top of that? Unless of course women were involved.
    Depends what you mean by 'muddy' I suppose.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]