Very Good Friday

veronese68
veronese68 Posts: 27,252
edited March 2016 in The bottom bracket
Thought I'd better start a thread to avoid confusion. Sun is shining and no work. Marvellous.

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,171
    No work for now. But I need to catch up on a few emails later after my Wednesday downhill jaunt put me behind with work. At least I've got Tuesday off as well.

Nice out but rest of the weekend looks pants weather-wise...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,197
    curing the dehydration from squitters with High 5 electrolyte and Magnesium so that the impending pedalling isn't a brown lottery currently. It is working.

Got some for sale stuff in the classifieds to try and re-balance the books with a little too much spending on shiny bits and over priced Italian clothing - it's bloody good though and not over priced in relation to Rapha and Assos.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,978
    Not that good for me, too tired to get up for a 6am ride, have got the squirts and spent the day at an ice cream farm.

The latter isn't that bad but I didn't think a belly full of creamy stuff would go down well:(
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Hmm, Mrs wanted to make the most of the nice weather and tidy the garden. I was charged with trimming back a couple of trees and some shrubs. Not used to manual labour, let alone with my arms up in the air. Still, banked a few brownie points there. Out tomorrow for the day, nephew's party up near Borough. Unfortunately because of the state of female child I'll have to drive.
    Look on the bright side hd, not eating ice cream will have helped with the weight loss program.
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399

The latter isn't that bad but I didn't think a belly full of creamy stuff would go down well:(

I remember hearing a rumour about it not going well for Marc Almond so you were wise not too.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318

I remember hearing a rumour about it not going well for Marc Almond so you were wise not too.
    A pint wasn't it?
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    You read my mind.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Ciao
    Excellent day tempered by TDV yet again insisting that things that she has agreed to and are a good idea are no long a good idea because they don't fit into World TDV. Had enough really - this is now time number 3 she's essentially fakked a bloody good thing up so am currently banging my head against the wall.

Anyhow, off to Madrid tomorrow for 6 days, should should be nice. Donda esta mio asino as they say over there.......
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,939
    I've spent the day in the bedroom, stripping with Mrs Slog.

Bloody wall paper is stubborn stuff, especialy after abour 4+ coats of various emulsions. I'm living in the house where Iwas born and grew up. I remember helping my dad put this wall-paper on about 40 years ago.

The older I get, the better I was.

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,197
    Capt Slog wrote:
    I've spent the day in the bedroom, stripping with Mrs Slog.

Bloody wall paper is stubborn stuff, especialy after abour 4+ coats of various emulsions. I'm living in the house where Iwas born and grew up. I remember helping my dad put this wall-paper on about 40 years ago.

Loads of hot soapy water with a car sponge and keep soaking it.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!