Flipping tired Friday

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,831
edited March 2016 in The Crudcatcher
Been drifting in and out of sleep since 2 and finally got out of bed an hour ago

Bright side, the broadband is finally working so I have finally set up the new smart to properly and I'm watching guy Martin on catch up tv - happy

When it gets light I'm going for a run and then we are off to the beach for the day, with a nice lunch organised :) dinner out on the way back has been cancelled as we have now got friends coming over

Right, more tea and some more work (maybe the reason I didn't sleep)?

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Woop, woop,

It's fryday! I get a day off!

Lie in at the moment, some skiing later, then beers!

Did a long skiing circuit route yesterday from Avoriaz through Switzerland and back, managed a respectable 72.8mph on a nicely groomed black run!!

Trips to the airport all weekend to drop off and oick up families with their lovely well behaved cherubs!

Toodles!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    bg13 wrote:
    Woop, woop,

Did a long skiing circuit route yesterday from Avoriaz through Switzerland and back, managed a respectable 72.8mph on a nicely groomed black run!!

Wow - I'm impressed I can hardly drive at that speed let alone ski because I'd be scared. Bit of a waste of a Ferarri I think.
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    ...ok Ford Focus..
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    edited March 2016
    bg13 wrote:
    Woop, woop,

It's fryday! I get a day off!

Lie in at the moment, some skiing later, then beers!

Trips to the airport all weekend to drop off and oick up families with their lovely well behaved cherubs!

Toodles!
    That's actually pretty fast if its not a typo - did you fall off a cliff or something? :)

Slowish start today with some shopping and Dads taxi work to do and catching up on a spot of work later :| Although I was downhilling on Wednesday which is why I'm behind with stuff.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning all,
    Doubt I've ever hit that speed on skis whilst in control. Although there was that time I went over a steep edge in thick fog, but that was definitely falling, and it hurt.
    Lazy start to the day, no noise from new neighbours. With any luck they've gone away for the weekend. Not much planned for the day, 2nd cup of tea has been drunk might put the coffee on to aid procrastination.
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Afternoon Losers!

Busy day for me today. No rest for the wicked.

Singing in a concert later, I'd better learn the solos I suppose.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro