mobday

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,551
edited March 2016 in The bottom bracket
'ning

had brekkie, been to gym, off to office

loads to do that i really should do, really really, so i have cunningly blocked out the week in outlook

considering a sweep on how many people ignore this and attempt to n-tuple book me
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,324
    Morning folks,
    Bit sleepy this morning. Had to drive in today as taking the girl to an appointment later. Could have done with a ride to wake myself up a bit. Second cup of tea has just been delivered, no more cake to go with it though.
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,019
    This weekends cycling consisted of some lack and a bit of added fail. However the downstairs loo is now finished and the house sparkles in the sunlight.

As is the norm it looks like the weather forcast for the bank holiday weekend is rubbish so I'd best make the most of this week and get up early for a few rides.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    Shoot sleep - so worked locally so I could peddle and feel better

Later is another plumber coming round to qoute and consider retiring early
  • homers_double
    I know the feeling, I've just had an architect at the house and his reccomendation was about £35k...

Unfortunatly it's also the one which makes the most sense.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    TLW1 wrote:
    Shoot sleep - so worked locally so I could peddle and feel better

Later is another plumber coming round to qoute and consider retiring early
    Coincidence time.

I was knackered after Saturdays late and fairly heavy night plus long drive yesterday, so decided to pedal in to wake myself up. Seems to have worked OK.

After seeing a mate's house up North I thought that ours really needs a bit spending on it - I have known this for a while but getting the OH to agree to this sort of stuff and spend some time planning it/managing workmen who come round etc is another question altogether. That or move, as she's moaning about the kitchen being too small and there's no way to extend :roll:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    Afternoon, the end of last week consisted of skiing at Glenshee in 18.5 degree heat, drinking whisky then mountain biking yesterday so I'm pretty knackered for work today. Moved office this morning so I've been heavy lifting to earn my all day breakfast lunch. On the plus side I have my own office in the new place, I feel like a real person now...
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    was quite nice this morning but clouded over now. If it can clear by 5 that would be fantastic!

Pretty good monday, roads are quiet, office is quiet and nearer the weekend than your average Monday, what's not to like?
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,347
    HaydenM wrote:
    Afternoon, the end of last week consisted of skiing at Glenshee in 18.5 degree heat,

Nice coffee and cake at the pottery shop on the Spittal of Glenshee. I always wondered what it would be like to cycle up that brute to the Ski Station.

Monday. A few free coffees and a farewell chinwag with some customers today. Best Monday in years... make that 11.

Couch potato tonight. Compact chainset arrives tomorrow. Now, winter bike or summer bike fitment...

Super Record 11 carbon chainset 39/53 for sale if anyone is 6 ft 6 and wants first dibs.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    Saw this on the interweb, quite amusing for a Monday. Why you should never let primary school children name an animal:

BNXoK-RCcAADGaU.jpeg
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Ciao

Spiffing day - nice ride in, deflected a load of politics out of my direction at work, sorted winter s/s frame in the sales which means loads of time to sort everything else out on it, nice dinner, bambini on good form - bed time story time now then tuck them in and head off for a weights session.

Interview at work tomorrow avec le grande fromage but all should be ok.

A plus tards.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • tlw1
    Pinno wrote:
    HaydenM wrote:
    Afternoon, the end of last week consisted of skiing at Glenshee in 18.5 degree heat,

Nice coffee and cake at the pottery shop on the Spittal of Glenshee. I always wondered what it would be like to cycle up that brute to the Ski Station.

Monday. A few free coffees and a farewell chinwag with some customers today. Best Monday in years... make that 11.

Couch potato tonight. Compact chainset arrives tomorrow. Now, winter bike or summer bike fitment...

Super Record 11 carbon chainset 39/53 for sale if anyone is 6 ft 6 and wants first dibs.

Laters.

Send me a pic
  • tlw1
    I know the feeling, I've just had an architect at the house and his reccomendation was about £35k...

The plumber quoted six to seven weeks work, so that should be cheap :(
  • pinno
    TLW1 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    HaydenM wrote:

Laters.

Send me a pic

PM sent.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    TLW1 wrote:

Fuckme! That's a lot of cups of tea.
  • tlw1
    Ballysmate wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:

I know :(
  • tlw1
    Pinno wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    HaydenM wrote:

Laters.

Send me a pic

PM sent.

Cheers
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    TLW1 wrote:

We got shafted for 150 notes on Saturday night because of a leaky rad and overflow chucking out hot water following TDV leaving the boiler valves open and filling the boiler with 10,000 gallons of water. Took the guy 30 mins to sort it. Even he looked embarrassed taking the money.

I'm in the wrong game.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    superbike news article on the home page is junk.

That is my monday
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • pinno
    Flâneur wrote:

That is my monday

They say "...the first 3..." so that means, there's more to come.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,324
    TLW1 wrote:
    How much and to do what? Plumbing isn't exactly rocket science, I'll do it for less. What's the worst that could happen?
  • tlw1
    Veronese68 wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:
    How much and to do what? Plumbing isn't exactly rocket science, I'll do it for less. What's the worst that could happen?

Deal
  • homers_double
    Ballysmate wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:

Not if he doesn't get the water on.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Pinno wrote:
    Flâneur wrote:

That is my monday

They say "...the first 3..." so that means, there's more to come.

Oh joy, seriously spend the budget somewhere else.

Super bike would be in the 10k mark not 3k. before discount and sales.
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy