Damn I Hate Mondays!

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited March 2016 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning Losers!

I've had less than 6 hours sleep, and really needed more than that. My own fault, we went walking a dog far too late. Good fun though.

Today I have retard minion in all day, but the other minion is in from 2, so that should make the afternoons better. I need to do their appraisals some time this week. Not today though, I don't think many cba's will be given today.

After work, I'm going to M&S to grab a Meal for 2 for £10 offers, and then have it over 2 days.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    Shoot sleep as the wife has left on the boil I a bag duvet

Today is working locally so I get a few miles in
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,324
    Morning all,
    That dog must be exhausted after all the late night walking it gets.
    Drove in today as I have to go home and take the girl for an appointment a bit later. Then back in here for more fun and games. But without the games, or the fun come to think of it. Still a bit achy due to being desperately unfit. Really should do more exercise. I will remedy this by having the muffin that's on my desk with a cup of tea.
    Onwards and upwards...
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Morning,
    Shoot sleep here as well but I've just had cake so got some sugar based energy for the next ten to fifteen minutes before I crash.
    Not much to do at work so I'll be spending the day talking myself out of buying a DJI Phantom 3 so that I can wait for the 4 to come into stock and get that instead. Or neither if the missus gets wind of my plans.
    Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    Mehning Losers!

I've had less than 6 hours sleep, really needed a dog too and then have it over 2 days.

Really :D
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    Evening Tards,

Long day at work but managed to blow away the weekend excess with a good pedal. Tomorrow is work meh but Wednesday is uplift day 8)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]