Sssssssssaturday

Wheelspinner
Wheelspinner Posts: 6,562
edited March 2016 in The bottom bracket
Markets, coffee, shopping, rain, lunch, traffic, airport, crowd, turbulence, baggage carousel shenanigans, dinner and home to peace and quiet...
Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    Parkrun with the rugrats, tea stop whilst the eldest does theartre club, supermarket for party provisions, sort out trampoline, rope swing, then party with time out for the rugby
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,556
    so far: ride, drizzle, coffee stops, pastry

next: shopping, veg out
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,549
    Done a few jobs and cooked some lunch for the parentals. Now digesting the food with a coffee and watching the East Midlands derby. Then more shopping and PL footy: this evening is up to Durham ro see a mate and have a few beers.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,364
    Sublime day. Started a little foggy. Took the Toots for a walk and found a huge pile of gravel that we climbed up with evidence of crudder use. Then came home for lunch. Slept for half an hour. Mum took toots out and I went off for a pedal in the sun. Now waiting for frozen pizza to cook (probably a mistake) then later couch potato.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,481
    Z2, followed by bike cleaning.

cooked three teas, meat eater, vegetarian and teen daughter....... Just chilling now with one email for work to send ....
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • sungod
    yawn, been veggie baiting in road general, but it's no sport with such easy targets
  • pinno
    sungod wrote:
    yawn, been veggie baiting in road general, but it's no sport with such easy targets

Link please.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Pinno wrote:
    Now waiting for frozen pizza

Let it go...let it go...
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • pinno
    team47b wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

Let it go...let it go...

Shhh... don't distract me, i'm bidding on a Monchique crankset. 6 mins to go.
  • team47b
    Pinno wrote:
    team47b wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

Let it go...let it go...

Shhh... don't distract me, i'm bidding on a Monchique crankset. 6 mins to go.

Waits 6 minutes...............

Do they make them that big, won't it scrape the ground?
  • Wheelspinner
    team47b wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

Let it go...let it go...

There are few food crimes more reprehensible than frozen pizza. Out of the box they look like the splatter pattern from someone throwing up, and the taste does nothing to dispel that impression!
  • pinno
    I won - £104 for a Campag Chorus Carbon Chainset. Get in. I sent him a message 6 days ago offering him £125 for it if he put a 'But it now' price on it.

Frozen Pizza (veggie one T47). Never again. I was goosed after a very hilly pedal and usually I do the cooking.
  • team47b
    Frozen pizza... Let it go...let it go...was my poor attempt at creating an ear worm - fail :oops:
  • Wheelspinner
    team47b wrote:
    Frozen pizza... Let it go...let it go...was my poor attempt at creating an ear worm - fail :oops:

Even after that explanation, I still don't get it. 'Ere We Go, 'Ere We Go?
  • pinno
    'My boy lollipop' would have done it.
  • sungod
    i see you found the thread, but the veggie was gone for the night

of course there's also the novelty of sympathy for dennisn, nasty injury