Solo Cycle Clothing offer

galatzo
galatzo Posts: 1,295
edited March 2016 in Road buying advice
Hi All
Good offers on Sportspursuit.com at the moment for Solo Cycle Clothing.

http://www.sportpursuit.com/sales/solo-mar16

Got bib shorts, merino base layer and short sleeve jersey for about £85 which is a bargain even in my wifes book !
Great pad in the shorts too.
Sale finishes in about 4 days I think and delivery due 4th to 6th April.

Cheers
25th August 2013 12hrs 37mins 52.3 seconds 238km 5500mtrs FYRM Never again.

Comments

• Flambes
    Flambes Posts: 191
    Thanks! Looks nice stuff, bought a couple of tops.
  • kleinstroker
    kleinstroker Posts: 2,133
    wow that has to be the crappest site ever! Have to join just to look.. you are joking!!
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,064
    anyone know how the tops size up? tight like castelli (IT) or more casual (UK) like rapha
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • galatzo
    itboffin wrote:
    anyone know how the tops size up? tight like castelli (IT) or more casual (UK) like rapha
    Slightly bigger than Italian stuff they told me when I contacted solo direct so Rapha sizing is probably a good estimate, all returnable so not much of a risk at these prices.
    The cc jeserseys are a bit smaller than the retro style jersys I believe.
  • galatzo
    wow that has to be the crappest site ever! Have to join just to look.. you are joking!!

Its like a group by type of thing, check the Solo site first if you don't want to input your details. Bibs £40, cc jesrseys £28 retro jesrseys £24 ...... check the rest yourselves !
  • type:epyt
    type:epyt Posts: 766
    Galatzo wrote:
    itboffin wrote:
    Slightly bigger than Italian stuff they told me when I contacted solo direct so Rapha sizing is probably a good estimate, all returnable so not much of a risk at these prices.
    The cc jeserseys are a bit smaller than the retro style jersys I believe.

The retro style jerseys are like a parachute ... The others are a bit shorter but certainly not 'fitted' ...

The shorts are good though (well, my 'lugged' ones are ... by a mile the comfiest shorts I've ever owned) ...
    Life is unfair, kill yourself or get over it.
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,064
    Hmmm I love a bargain and the few bits of solo kit I have are well made but I'm not sure I want to spend anything if there's a chance the fit might be weird for me, prob best to stick with what I know.
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.