wednesdays, why?

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,556
edited March 2016 in The bottom bracket
brekkie, gym, office, interspersed with snacks and coffee breaks

roll on friday as i'm having a day off, some may say that sounds like most other days for me, but it's more nuanced
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• mr_goo
    mr_goo Posts: 3,770
    Brekkie. Then working in Basingstoke....... Prozac.
    Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,331
    Wednesday = Pubday, not that I'm a creature of habit or anything. Curry may be involved as well.
    I'll try not to wind anybody up at work today, doubt I'll manage it though and it helps pass the time.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,420
    I managed to replace the screen in my laptop :D bangs chest, 'Me man, fix laptop' The Missus was impressed, so I explained how hard it was and how brilliant I am. In reality it's a 15min job for someone who doesn't know what they're doing, 5mins if you do. Never pay someone else to do it.

Producing an amazing amount of phlegm at present, my cycling gloves will need a good wash at the end of the week.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Mr Goo wrote:
    Brekkie. Then working in Basingstoke....... Prozac.

Forming a search party for a missing Bracketeer?
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,366
    seanoconn wrote:
    I managed to replace the screen in my laptop :D bangs chest, 'Me man, fix laptop' The Missus was impressed, so I explained how hard it was and how brilliant I am. In reality it's a 15min job for someone who doesn't know what they're doing, 5mins if you do. Never pay someone else to do it.

Producing an amazing amount of phlegm at present, my cycling gloves will need to join me in the bath when they get so crusty I can't use the brake lever.

FTFY (and saved you money)

I have to phone a man in Cornwall who's handy with can balers. In fact he is so handy he makes them. Not only that, he made our baler. Back later.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    I'm off work with manflu so I'm answering emails, listening to music and drinking coffee. My cold was worse on Monday/Tuesday but I had several unavoidable meetings, nearly died in the woods yesterday. My boss and colleague were off sick on Monday so I'm not feeling too guilty, plus I have a new guitar pedal which allows me to play through 2 amps at once (or use one with a loop pedal and the other for lead) which I need to get to grips with...

Packing for skiing in Glenshee will commence at some point today as I have Thursday/Friday booked as holiday.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
    Budget day for me - got to listen to a lot of boring twaddle, sift out the bits where we are going to get robbed and then try to stop the robbery :) This will take up most of the rest of today. Oh joy.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,028
    After a few vino's last night I still managed a pedal before work, 2 degrees and in shorts!

This afternoon will involve some quoting, ordering and internetting.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • pinno
    After a few vino's last night I still managed a pedal before work, 2 degrees and in shorts!

That's the sort of thing that may cause shrinkage.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Budget day for me - got to listen to a lot of boring twaddle, sift out the bits where we are going to get robbed and then try to stop the robbery :) This will take up most of the rest of today. Oh joy.
    Beer, cider and fuel duty frozen. Good night to drive down the pub for a pint?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    seanoconn wrote:

Producing an amazing amount of phlegm at present, my cycling gloves will need a good wash at the end of the week.

It is called semen actually. Phlegm comes out of your nose.
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • pinno
    1 x Omron 1253* PC Unit on it's way to Cornwall to be reset. Totally vindicated me. None of my doing. I blame Honda. Not Wiggle Honda just Honda for making a generator without a current regulation/cut out unit and a potentially errant governor, which my one was.

*Don't Google that, I have forgotten the actual numbers, so I chucked any old thing in.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,331
    Pinno wrote:
    *Don't Google that, I have forgotten the actual numbers, so I chucked any old thing in.
    You'd never make it in the parts game then, lucky git.
  • pinno
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    You'd never make it in the parts game then, lucky git.

Okay, I need 3 sets of replacement vanes for a Piusi Viscomat 70 PN: F0033490A - 25l per min for less than silly money.
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    I have forgotten the actual numbers, so I chucked any old thing in.
    Sounds like some of those arguments you have with me over in Cake Stop :wink:
  • mr_goo
    mr_goo Posts: 3,770
    I made it out of Basingstoke unscathed. What a desperately horrid place it is. Concrete in the middle surrounded by ever expanding housing estates. Absolutely no endearing features, no old architecture, no parkland, not much at all. And the only sightseeing thing to see is this shop. Anyway next visit 2017.

BxGC03jCYAEO_pO.jpg
    Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.
  • pinno
    The clue is in the name: BasingSTOKE.