Forum home Mountain biking forum The Crudcatcher

Regular Monday...

thekickingmulethekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited March 2016 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning Losers!

I feel I could have slept another 3 hours. I slept well, i just want more.

Well, a busy weekend was had! Looking after a 10 year old, baking bread, walking dogs, moving stuff around, walking more dogs, and that was just Saturday. Yesterday was a normal day, with a huge Indian meal thrown in the middle that left us all stuffed full. I then went home and had roast lamb.

Today, I will probably not eat much.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Posts

  • tlw1tlw1 Posts: 18,056
    More sleep needed here too :(

    Today feels like a meh Monday
  • veronese68veronese68 Posts: 22,304 Lives Here
    Morning all,
    Definitely got that Monday feeling going on. Busy weekend by my standard, quiet to TLW, has been had. All went well though so that's a good thing. Not too much going on today other than a long day in the office. Hopefully the idiots won't be asking too many silly questions. They probably will though.
  • schmakoschmako Posts: 1,982
    Back to work after a cracking weekend. Weathers meant to be great this week too, lucky if you're not working!
  • step83step83 Posts: 3,661
    schmako wrote:
    Back to work after a cracking weekend. Weathers meant to be great this week too, lucky if you're not working!

    Sods law im off next week so itll no doubt snow or just be censored .

    Mega leg ache today an the overly stationary work isnt going to help. Plus some tool thinks hes got shingles, cant remember if its something you can catch by going near/looking at them but ill avoid all the same. Anywho im off to browse the web an do the odd spot of work again.
  • bg13bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Hola beetches!

    Usual ski chalet based blah this morning, bit of sunshine skiing and a decent lunch on the company, i could now do with 40 winks but will have our lovely guests to taxi around, they will no doubt be niss d as pewts!

    Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

    Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 39,507
    bg13 wrote:
    Hola beetches!

    Usual ski chalet based blah this morning, bit of sunshine skiing and a decent lunch on the company, i could now do with 40 winks but will have our lovely guests to taxi around, they will no doubt be niss d as pewts!

    Toodles
    bg, I've just twigged what you've been doing in the Alps :)
    https://youtu.be/6FWAiXll_jw
    Whippet
    Bruiser
    Panzer
    Commuter

    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thekickingmulethekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Bloody hell, if that trailer had just shown him landing that, I wouldn't need to bother watching it! (Not that I will anyway)
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • bg13bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    Hola beetches!

    Usual ski chalet based blah this morning, bit of sunshine skiing and a decent lunch on the company, i could now do with 40 winks but will have our lovely guests to taxi around, they will no doubt be niss d as pewts!

    Toodles
    bg, I've just twigged what you've been doing in the Alps :)
    https://youtu.be/6FWAiXll_jw

    Can't be me, i only wear glasses for reading!
    Loving life in rural SW France

    Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68veronese68 Posts: 22,304 Lives Here
    bg13 wrote:
    Can't be me, i only wear glasses for reading!
    Old fart.
  • bg13bg13 Posts: 4,598
    veronese68 wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    Can't be me, i only wear glasses for reading!
    Old fart.

    You blimmin young uns!

    Get yer hair cut!

    Bl00dy herberts!
    Loving life in rural SW France

    Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
Sign In or Register to comment.