TFI Friday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited March 2016 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I don't think today could come quickly enough! Work has been deathly boring, and retard minion has done nothing but talk (he doesn't like silence).

So after work I'm heading over to Bury with some bread baking equipment as tomorrow I'm helping a family move into their new house, and I'll be looking after the youngest daughter whilst they do a few runs back and forth. We're going to bake bread :D

Roll on 3:30pm!

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    Agreed with paragraph 2.

Re bread - only if you do not make an a*se of installing the 'bread making equipment'.
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,159
    3.30 - KM are you part time or something? :wink:

My office has just introduced a half decent dress down Friday rule so no suits for a change. I might get to have fun winding up badly dressed minions as they're sure to have problems getting it right :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    dress down day for me as I work from home as various contractors turn up. Hopefully the BT one will get the broadband working - as I'm sat here working via tethered to the wife's phone as that has the best reception.

Pub later which I failed to do yesterday, as I got back late - still managed a lot of wine though
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Always been dress down Friday :P

Morning mong lickers.

today will be receiving my new ultrawide gaming monitor then testing it while eating take away curry.. good times to be had all round lol
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning, comical fog down here many many idiots who dont know how the lights on their cars work so many near misses.

Dress down here is weird general rule break down
    From parent company - ¿Qué dijiste?
    Management - every Friday
    Senior staff - every Friday management are not in
    Networks - whenever you like
    Us - once a month if allowed

Apparently its because we dont actually work for the company were contracted from another company. But if were were at our own head office, every friday...

Anywho should be a quiet day, well least im hoping so!
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    FishFish wrote:
    Agreed with paragraph 2.

Re bread - only if you do not make an a*se of installing the 'bread making equipment'.
    I do things traditionally. All I need is a bowl, flour, yeast and water. Not much to balls up.
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    3.30 - KM are you part time or something? :wink:
    That would be nice. I wouldn't mind that if I was on the same wage :lol:
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Happy Friday folks,
    We don't have dress down Friday, I wear jeans to work every day. I had my review yesterday, same as it has been for the last umpteen years so no surprise there. Cafe for lunch as it's Fryday then I'm bunking off at 3 because I'm ahead on hours. Might wobble home the long way round and ride along the river then round Richmond Park. Busy weekend with lots going on so I'll be in need of a rest by Monday.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Fryday for me so far has been a full English, drive some guests about then a blat over to the highest point above Chatel where a picnic and fizzy wine were enjoyed in glorious sunshine!

Unfortunately i didn't get to enjoy the fizz as i'm now back to reality and standing by for requests from slightly 'refreshed' guests for lifts around the resort!

Have a gud un dooooooooooods!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    off to a wineBar shortly.

might have to have a bit of wine rather than the beer I normally quaff.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • 964cup
    964cup Posts: 1,362
    Not so normal Friday for me. Went to hospital, had a variety of steroid injections in my back, came home. Off the bike until Sunday, then 200k Audax. Possibly not my wisest decision, but the consultant gave his (slightly reluctant) consent. We'll see if I can still walk come Monday.