last thursday on earth

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,551
edited March 2016 in The bottom bracket
today's tribute title has a marilyn manson theme, perhaps this will lead to absinthe
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,324
    Does Sungod know something we don't?
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,019
    So V, following on from yestredays thread on a scale of 1-10 how do you feel?

Having eaten green stuff and lean chicken and riding a short 20 miler in the dark I feel pretty good!

But I did have a few VT's last night...
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,324
    So V, following on from yestredays thread on a scale of 1-10 how do you feel?
    Traditional Thursday mild hangover is in evidence, just a mild fog. It's only about a 2 on the hangover scale where 10 is throwing up due to alcohol poisoning and a 1 is after a night drinking Kaliber alcohol free pisswater. Had to drive in this morning as I'm going home later to take the girl in to school for a while. Might pedal in this afternoon if it's not raining.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Are Thursdays to be abolished then? Will everyone be on a 4 day week? We need to know.
  • homers_double
    I'm up for that.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • weezyswiss
    weezyswiss Posts: 123
    Ahh, reducing the hours lovely. Can at least dream.

At least today is a bike day. Commute in and home, plus fit in 20 over lunch with mates.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    Bother the last one and I'm in Birmingham :(

Hope to get away at a reasonable time as my parents are over at our house after picking up the kids post whatever club today is

Then it will be the pub, whereas if I'm late we might not get chance to go
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,347
    Work done for today. Tomorrow meeting with the headmistress at the bank. :roll:

Might pedal later. Stunning day with no wind. Would be silly to pass this opportunity down. Need to train a minion to clean my bike.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    Well we came second in last nights pub quiz and won a bottle of wine. That said, there were only three teams :P As it is national pie week we had the 'pie of the day' washed down with cider to keep us going during the quiz.

Today is the corporate hamster wheel again...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    second in the football, second in the quiz. runner up for life?
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • pinno
    Great pedal. WTF were you lot up to - pretending to work so you could get paid? :roll:
  • Stevo_666
    Flâneur wrote:
    second in the football, second in the quiz. runner up for life?
    Ooh harsh. Come along to BPW and see if you can make it three :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    Great pedal. WTF were you lot up to - pretending to work so you could get paid? :roll:
    No, done some real work if you include delegation. Although I've just done a bit more tax planning for this year before the budget kicks in. So you need to work harder and make up the slack :P
  • homers_double
    Just been for a run and was hoping dinner would be ready for my arrival back at HD Towers, but no... Mrs HD has swanned off to have her eyebrows done.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • pinno
    Just been for a run and was hoping dinner would be ready for my arrival back at HD Towers, but no... Mrs HD has swanned off to have her eyebrows done.

Buy one of these:

brazing-torch-250x250.jpg
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Stevo, I'll go catch up on that thread, may be Sunday before I can sort my life out. My minions are being shit and the CFO here just fell on their sword which tells you something
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Stevo_666
    Flâneur wrote:
    Stevo, I'll go catch up on that thread, may be Sunday before I can sort my life out. My minions are being shoot and the CFO here just fell on their sword which tells you something
    6th May uplift is full now - though they do get cancellations and they stick thespaces back up for grabs. Need to keep an eye on the website.