Help with La Passione Jersey Sizing

designman
designman Posts: 405
edited March 2016 in Road buying advice
Looking at buying myself a La Passione Jersey, but need help in the sizing if possible please, I am 5' 11", 32 inch waist, 37 inch chest, weigh 65kg.
Any help would be much appreciated, Thanks.

Comments

• imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    Have you not looked at their size guide?
  • bristolpete
    bristolpete Posts: 2,255
    designman wrote:
    Looking at buying myself a La Passione Jersey, but need help in the sizing if possible please, I am 5' 11", 32 inch waist, 37 inch chest, weigh 65kg.
    Any help would be much appreciated, Thanks.

Whippet.

5' 9", 15 stone here, 35" waist, 44 inch chest, Hoy-esque legs like tree trunks. No idea why I even love cycling :mrgreen::lol::lol::lol:

Jealous.com :twisted:
  • lakesluddite
    lakesluddite Posts: 1,337
    I don't have any of their jerseys, but the two pairs of LP bibshorts I have are XS and S. I am usually an S in most things, and the S fit me better than the XS. I would say the sizings are pretty true to UK stuff, rather than the typical Italian sizing.

The sizing guide they have on the website is pretty accurate also

I am 5'8, about 28 waist and 35 chest, approx. 58-60kg
  • harry-s
    harry-s Posts: 295
    Based on the one I have, I'd say they come in small ie very close fitting.
    We're not too far away size wise, I'm a bit taller/heavier, the Medium is a very snug fit, perfect really. I don't think you'd get a small on.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    I am heavier than you and would go with small. I also wear a small in rapha pro team tops and a medium in their shorts. I also have a medium LP summer bibs which fit perfect. size wise I am (6ft, 36 chest, 32 waist, 72kg)
  • bluemoon17
    bluemoon17 Posts: 718
    I'm 5'11, 30' waist, 36' chest and weigh 67kg and I've just bought a Winter Jersey in size Small. Fits perfectly.
  • I'm 5ft11 and 12st8lbs - ordered a large as that seemed ok on their charts for a 40/41 inch chest..............it didn't fit! Very form fitting and typically comes up small/Italian sizing. Sent it back and waiting for an exchange to size XL.

I'd go up a size if I were you.

Note - they aint too hot on replying to queries either and I've had to pester them a bit to get updates on what/when they are sending any replacement.

Got to admit that the quality of the shirt did look good though.