Blue Monday

veronese68
veronese68 Posts: 27,324
edited March 2016 in The bottom bracket
Morning all,
Another early start, dealt with a few emails but plenty more to keep me going. Hopefully not too many customers will bother me today, but I doubt it. Lovely sunny day out there, bit chilly mind. Lots of pedestrians holding up the traffic as I rode through the park. They were like sheep I tell you.
IMG_10461.jpg

Comments

• homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,019
    Oh deer, that looks busy!

Managed half an hour on the turbo this morning before work, got a quick survey to do this morning and then may plot a night ride if anyone else can be arsed.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • veronese68
    Oh deer, that looks busy!
    Commuting in London is terrible as you can see. Shame I couldn't get a better picture, it was a really big herd that stretched over a good 2-300 yards with a couple of very impressive looking stags. Luckily I was riding along a path perpendicular to the road so managed to avoid the deer. The red deer aren't too bad as they are usually quite calm. The fallow deer are smaller but very jumpy, if something spooks them they all run like hell without looking where they are going.
  • Morning all, nice pic V68!

I'm back in the office after a week working out of the velodrome (sometimes I just hate my job :D ).

Hope you're all well.

Laters.
    BikeRadar Communities Manager
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    Didn't see any wildlife on my morning run in solihull :(

Later was meant to be a decent night out, but it's been cancelled and now that the wife has arranged to go out with the kids and friends I've got a feeling I won't have any dinner ready tonight
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    TLW1 wrote:

Later was meant to be a decent night out, but it's been cancelled and now that the wife has arranged to go out with the kids and friends I've got a feeling I won't have any dinner ready tonight
    Obvious. Take away time...plus beer.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Morning all,
    Another early start, dealt with a few emails but plenty more to keep me going. Hopefully not too many customers will bother me today, but I doubt it. Lovely sunny day out there, bit chilly mind. Lots of pedestrians holding up the traffic as I rode through the park. They were like sheep I tell you.
    IMG_10461.jpg
    I usually see quite a few things that should be wearing antlers as I pedal through South London :)

Left the bike chained up at work late last week so had to take the train in and will bike it back tonight and do a full day tomorrow in the name of lard shifting. Apart from that, seems to be a lot of internal politics to deal with at work - sometimes fun as long as you're dishing it out.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:

Nearest takeaway excluding the pub is 5 miles away :(
  • Stevo_666
    TLW1 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:

You didn't plan the house purchase very well :wink: Get on yer bike?
  • veronese68
    TLW1 wrote:
    When have you ever excluded a pub?
  • tlw1
    Veronese68 wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:

Harsh but true
  • tlw1
    TLW1 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:

Harsh but true

Erm , so I went to the pub and apparantly as I'm now a regular I get 10% discount on all good and drink :)
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,347
    joshjevans wrote:
    Morning all, nice pic V68!

I'm back in the office after a week working out of the velodrome (sometimes I just hate my job :D ).

Hope you're all well.

Laters.

Do you think Joachim Eilers has over done the neck muscles a touch?

Ren%C3%A9-Enders,-Robert-F%C3%B6rstemann,-Joachim-Eilers:-UCI-Track-Cycling-World-Championships-2015.jpg

Pot holes eh?! :roll:

ba6b856adf6ecc673a60938654a507b6.jpg

Anyways, nuff of that cycling malarkey. Today went rather smoothly. No idea why. T minus 14 days :D

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!