(Sunny) Sunday

team47b
team47b Posts: 6,425
edited March 2016 in The bottom bracket
going to the classic car meeting today, can't beleive another month has gone by, I wonder if I'll meet any strange people there again today? :wink:
my isetta is a 300cc bike

Comments

• verylonglegs
    verylonglegs Posts: 4,023
    Nursing a cup of tea whilst waiting for the sleet to stop. Forecast indicates I should have a couple of hours to squeeze a ride in before it gets too unpleasant again. Making roast parsnip soup after that then heading over to see mum.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,598
    Been up for a while as the hound woke early, Now supping coffee to compensate for lack of sleep and enjoying a bit of peace. Junior has a concert down in Sevenoaks so will need to traipse down there later.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,231
    Started on the Prosecco at 9am for breakfast, today is looking good!
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    team47b wrote:
    going to the classic car meeting today, can't beleive another month has gone by, I wonder if I'll meet any strange people there again today? :wink:
    Having worked in the classic car game for the best part of 25 years I guarantee you will meet strange people. Though perhaps not as strange as last time out.
    Mother's Day so encouraged the kids to be nice to the Mrs. Off to the 'rents when the boy gets back. Nice steady Sunday. Might go to the pub and try some beer later.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,086
    The 'sunny' bit is almost guaranteed in that location, I don't see why it has to be mentioned.

None as strange as the bloke driving some mad contraption which somehow escaped from the usual Teutonic sensibility.
    Swimming done. Survived play area and bumped into a MILF in Lidl till queue. 2nd coffee in consumption. Pastries and sticky bakery stuff to be consumed for lunch soon.

Was going to go for a night ride around the sticks last night, with a bank of 3 x 60 lux lights, instead of the usual agricultural urban route (there's irony in there, honest) but thought better of it when the frost started appearing at 7pm. Will try again tonight.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Merc 220
    DSC04176.jpg

DSC04178.jpg

Something from the mini section

DSC04165.jpg
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,516
    "Kin cold ride this morning so I threw in lots of climbing in......
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,086
    I went out after dark which was fine until it started to snow but apart from that and some extra layers that made into Michelin man, it was good. 4 cars and 1 truck passed me in the sticks. I can't believe the amount of traffic on the roads these days :roll:
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    No cycling for me today :(

Kids spoilt the current wife and treated her to a fancy breakfast at a nice restaurant - well, they had the idea and I had the cash

Nice walk and the pub was followed by my parents and her mother for a nice Sunday roast - then a family table tennis comp
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    Nursing a cup of tea

there must have been an easier way to get milk into it?
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes