Defective Carbon Parts Component Supplier

Jay Sandford
Jay Sandford Posts: 3
edited April 2016 in Road buying advice
Buyers BEWARE of RXL SL Bicycle Parts FRAUD from Asia …Opinion
I purchased a full carbon road bike handlebar from China.
The bar was defective with a hole in the internal cable routing line. I sent the Vendor a picture and description. The bar was never used. They will not replace, refund, nor honor their warranty for their defective bar, though I agreed to pay further shipping charges. They will not answer to my emails.

The following companies and addresses are all related.
- Shenzhen Junling Trading Co., Ltd
-RXL SL Co., Ltd
www.rxlsl.com
-JL–BicycleParts Co., Ltd
www.utradeshop.com
-Bicycletoparts Co., Ltd
They sell their products directly, and on Aliexpress, eBay, Lazada, and DHgate websites.
My opinion … Avoid these related RXL SL companies and websites for bicycle components.

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,699
    Cheap carbon bought direct is poor quality, that's hardly news. If you want good quality and customer service buy a known brand from a reputable supplier over here.
  • earth
    earth Posts: 934
    I'm always suspicious that these kind of outfits sell parts made for known brands that have failed QC.
  • thegreatdivide
    thegreatdivide Posts: 5,807
    Return of the single posters slating their competition.
  • DKay
    DKay Posts: 1,652
    Were you expecting great customer service from this vendor? If so, then you're either incredibly optimistic or naive.
  • redvision
    redvision Posts: 2,958
    If they sell the same product on eBay then why the hell would you not buy from them on there?? You would have full eBay protection and money back guarantee.

Can't understand why you would go direct. It's just asking for trouble.
  • Thanks to all for your comments.