edited March 2016 in The bottom bracket
Off out.

Back later.
my isetta is a 300cc bike

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Morning all,
    Sunny down here, bit fresh and not too windy. This made for a pleasant wobble in to work, if a little too early for my liking. Due to having been shorn the other day I had to wear my little hat under my lid. I used the adjuster on said lid so the fit was just right. I didn't get a headache as a result so don't need to start a thread about it. Lunch today will consist of fried dead pig washed down with a cup of tea. This is good. Later I shall be bunking off a little early due to my early starts so it is POETS day for me. Family night in tonight with a take away I think.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,086
    Off out in a bit.

Back a bit later.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • veronese68
    Is Piña trying to make himself sound as enigmatic as t47? It's not working, it just comes across as too lazy to write anything.
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,658
    Been out all day. This involved a long drive, with stops for lunch, coffee, several swims at the beach and eventually dinner.
    Now back.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,231
    Made it into work this morning, chaos on the road up to our house as a bin waggon was doing its rounds and divvies in crap old cars think they can drive uphill, fast, in the snow and not get stuck.

I just put my Navara into smug mode and drove past.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Didn't use the rwd this morning went with the golf, seemed sensible.

Pub later, why not eh
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,598
    Got my big budget presentation to the board in 45 minutes. Done all my homework like a big girly swot so I'm on here for a bit :) Should be fun...update later.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    No snow here, just a nice ride into the local branch to get rid of the toxins from taking the youngest to Pi55za hut for his birthday

Later is the pub
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Back now.

Did he get back before me?
  • veronese68
    team47b wrote:
    Back now.

Did he get back before me?
    Probably, but he's hiding to try and make himself look more interesting than he is. :mrgreen:
  • pinno
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Is Piña trying to make himself sound as enigmatic as t47? It's not working, it just comes across as too lazy to write anything.

Takes a bit of practice, besides, I am exploring new levels of shirking.
  • mr_goo
    mr_goo Posts: 3,770
    Snow! & Sleet here in the tropical New Forest. First time I've seen the white stuff here in a couple of years.
    Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    been cloudy here all day a bit of drizzle every now and then but nothing really too bad.

been working from home today, day has been ruined by too many emails and people wanting to speak to me, nt got much done! oh well, weekend now and Davis Cup tennis tomorrow.

I have some 105 shifters to sell but can't start a new topic in the classifieds? any ideas why? might have to be ebay.
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • pinno
    What's wrong with the classifieds?
  • veronese68
    Chris Bass wrote:
    I have some 105 shifters to sell but can't start a new topic in the classifieds? any ideas why? might have to be ebay.
    Do you have another topic running? Is there a rule about only having one ad running or something?
    Glorious sunny afternoon, had bread pudding after the fry up. Seemed like a good idea and I was right. Bunked off early and had a glorious ride home in the sunshine. Even the pratt with a ridiculous dog in the end of an extending lead didn't dampen my spirits. Food ordered and beer opened.
  • chris_bass
    No, not sold anything on the classified section, i'll try again later
  • No, it's dark.
    Evening all. It's been a week. My head hurts and my eyes hurt. Apparently, the govt reckon only about 30 years to go. Feckers. Freezing today so took the bus. This meant I could visit the local beer shop and get take outs for the weekend. Beer gone, now having a whisky. Cider for tomorrow :evil:
    Saving the last instalment of "Shetland" for tomorrow in front of the fire. So no spoilers. I mean it.
    Laters.
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • chris_bass
    Aha! You have to join the user group, all sorted now.
  • team47b
    If only they could make that condition clear :roll:

074B99B0-70CC-4843-A0DD-E80F62255765.png.jpeg
  • pinno
    team47b wrote:
    If only they could make that condition clear :roll:

074B99B0-70CC-4843-A0DD-E80F62255765.png.jpeg

Damn, you beat me to it.
  • team47b
    Pinno wrote:

That's because you're too busy shirkin', get a job ya layabout :D
  • pinno
    team47b wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

That's because you're too busy shirkin', get a job ya layabout :D

The role model turns on me. :roll:
  • team47b
    That's ma boy! :D
  • pinno
    team47b wrote:

What's the name of that Warner Brothers Cartoon with the strutting Cockerel, I just forget?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,598
    Pinno wrote:
    team47b wrote:

What's the name of that Warner Brothers Cartoon with the strutting Cockerel, I just forget?
    Foghorn Leghorn.

I think of him more like Yoda.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Yoda is a bit too flattering (apart form the age similarity... oh and his dwelling place and he used to live in a forest). :D

I had better be careful, 'Pop' might send me to bed without hot milk and biscuits :roll:
  • team47b
    Soon will I rest, yes, forever sleep. Earned it I have. Twilight is upon me, soon night must fall, no hobnobs for you must you have :D
  • pinno
    'Earned it' ?!

I can only presume your telling porkies or the lovely Mrs T47 has got you to mix some paint up for her.

BTW, I am eating Weetabix.