Snowy Friday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited March 2016 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Well, I've looked outside, and it's snowed! Not as much as I'd have liked, a good few feet would have meant no work for me, but looking at the main road down the street, I think it's all passable.

Should be the first outing for the motorbike! I've ridden in snow on the old one, I think I feel a bit more precious about the new one, but will take it anyway. The snow will be cleared by hometime.

Anywho, work, doctors, Bury.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    No snow here, so I'm cycling into the local branch

After work meh it should be the pub, but the eldest rug rat looks like he is going to be sick :(
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning homos

Busy day yesterday doing all sorts of things to sheep, probably more of the same today but with some cows thrown in for good measure. No snow here thankfully!

TTFN
  • Briggo
    Briggo Posts: 3,537
    Good chunk of snow over 'oodersfield.

Working from home.
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Morning bum lickers!!

No snow in sight here in sunny south Wales...

Planning my ridding for the weekend while staying on the mothers good side and turning up and the olds for mothering Sunday! present has been purchased so fingers crossed im the good youngest son that actually turns up lol.

In other news my new drive train is turning up.. win!

Laters
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Morning all,
    No snow, just a slightly chilly wobble to work in the sunshine. Glad it's Fryday so dead pig will be consumed for lunch, this is good. Nothing particularly exciting going on over here. Should probably get something for my mother as we are going over there on Sunday. Unfortunately my sister will probably be there too. I've told the kids to get the Mrs something, showed the boy something on Fakebook saying she wouldn't want a crappy card but a bottle of gin would do. He might get the hint. Tea surprise has just been drunk, surprise because I got to the bottom and found the teabag still in it.
    Onwards and upwards...
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    No snow ere daaan saaaf, cold mind. Drove in on account of having had a nosebleed just before leaving. It rained last night then froze so as the ice melted a bit it flung off my bonnet onto my windscreen confusing me slightly.
    Minimum effort today someones doing a danger run to a US diner for takeaway later which means no one will do any work this afternoon.
    Bar that loads of gumph being delivered for the bikes an car today so the post room guys going to be peeved at me :lol:
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Plenty snow here tards but it is a ski resort so it does help!

Had an awsome day skiing through knee deep powder, had the sun as well this morning then it clouded over and started snowing again, this all pleases me!

Off out for a bit of apres once the kids have been dropped off at the pool!

Toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    Now headed home after surviving my annual budget presentation to the board. I think a drink will be in order tonight.

Getting annoyed with this cold weather, wish it would fark off. bg can have it instead.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]