Kask Infinity sizing

Stupid-death
Stupid-death Posts: 63
edited March 2016 in Road buying advice
Hi,

Anybody go to a Kask Infinity and have a 58cm/59cm sized head? Which size did you buy M or L as it's right on the cusp and the size chart doesn't give any overlap:

Medium 52 - 58cm
Large 59 - 62cm

Comments

• I had a massive disappointment with a Kask Infinity. I've got a 58cm head and I ordered a large Infinity and when it arrived I couldn't even get it on my head with the adjustment dial fully open. Maybe it was wrongly labelled!
  • joenobody
    joenobody Posts: 563
    Can't comment on the Infinity, but when I bought my Mojito I measured on the cusp of M and L. I bought both and kept the one that fit the best, which was the M. I was worried it would be a tight fit with skull cap underneath and it wasn't at all. In fact, I'm not sure I even tried the L on as the M fit so well.
  • JoeNobody wrote:
    Can't comment on the Infinity, but when I bought my Mojito I measured on the cusp of M and L. I bought both and kept the one that fit the best, which was the M. I was worried it would be a tight fit with skull cap underneath and it wasn't at all. In fact, I'm not sure I even tried the L on as the M fit so well.

I can't really do that as my inlaws are going to be buying it for me for my 40th.
  • fenix
    fenix Posts: 5,437
    I had a massive disappointment with a Kask Infinity. I've got a 58cm head and I ordered a large Infinity and when it arrived I couldn't even get it on my head with the adjustment dial fully open. Maybe it was wrongly labelled!

Er have you messed round with the harness ? When it gets delivered - its in the shell - you need to bring it down and then it fits like normal. Same thing happened with me - it stumped me for a bit.

As to sizing - I take a medium mojoto so a medium infinity fits well.
  • Fenix wrote:
    I had a massive disappointment with a Kask Infinity. I've got a 58cm head and I ordered a large Infinity and when it arrived I couldn't even get it on my head with the adjustment dial fully open. Maybe it was wrongly labelled!

Er have you messed round with the harness ? When it gets delivered - its in the shell - you need to bring it down and then it fits like normal. Same thing happened with me - it stumped me for a bit.

As to sizing - I take a medium mojoto so a medium infinity fits well.
    Ah, bollocks! Could you go back in time to a month ago and give me this advice again? I sent it back the next day and got a refund! D'oh.
  • fenix
    fenix Posts: 5,437
    Sorry - the delorean is off the road...

I was puzzled - I thought my head had grown overnight...