Terribly Tempestuous Tuesday

veronese68
veronese68 Posts: 27,692
edited March 2016 in The bottom bracket
It's not really I just fancied a bit of alliteration.
Earlyish start again, had to fill the car up with juice as I will be toing and froing with the girl today. In the office for now trying to get myself motivated, only had the one cup of tea so far. Quite moist out, didn't bother me as the car has wipers.
Onwards and upwards...

Comments

• homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,231
    Just had a brew and setting off to sunny Chesterfield for a site meeting shortly.

My vehicle also has wipers.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    grim up north, slow drive in with traffic problems everywhere.

Time to work, you know what work is? the stuff Arran77 is now doing. God Bless his soul
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930

Time to work, you know what work is? the stuff Arran77 is now doing. God Bless his soul

Yes definitely an echo. :wink:
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Clear blue sky no wind, but cold (ish) :D

My car has a wiper.
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • ballysmate
    I have no car :(
    My daughter is in Oz so I'm using hers. :)
    It has 3 wipers. :D
    They are needed today :(
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    Last drive of the van as it gets swopped for a hire car today, requested something nice to try and failed , so I'm left with a dog eating manufactured estate
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,598
    Ballysmate wrote:

Yes definitely an echo. :wink:
    I thought it sounded more muffled, as if someone was talking through a wizard's sleeve. I'll organise the whip round for a plank and a nail :)

More fun on the corporate hamster wheel today. New minion started so the empire grows again, we might run out of tax to avoid soon. I also discovered a new food place that is really close to the office and does such a mahoosive take away buffet that even I can't finish the 'large' size in one go :shock: Why didn't I spot this when it opened?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,086
    Seen as I actually did some work over the past 1 and a half days, I treated myself and ordered some new Sidi's for the first time since late '97.
    In an ideal world, i'll keep them for summer and use the old one's in winter but that is in an ideal world.
    Baler fault diagnosed - little solenoid actuator circuit. Fixed for £7 quid odd. Happy days.
    T minus 20 days.

I see that Seano is avoiding us because I think that he is the champion shirker but is just too proud to admit it. There's not a lot of money in litter picking any more, it's all sub-contracted.

Welcome back Flan - what happened? Are you ok? Did you remember the snorkel? Buy some labels for your toe.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    Bliss... Chocolate Amaretti Torte, made by yours truly

d4f6c91b8fce9e18a662f465ccb01d76.jpg
  • ballysmate
    Stingy portion control
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,598
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Stingy portion control
    Not unexpected in the Great Scottish Bake Off.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • verylonglegs
    verylonglegs Posts: 4,023
    I'm surprised it's not deep fried being in Jockland. The reason a chocolate torte is one of the few desserts I make is because it's bloody easy!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    If that were a ladle rather than a spoon that would be about the right size.
  • pinno
    Veronese68 wrote:

I want to actually sleep tonight.
  • tlw1
    Pinno wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

But think of the post count increase
  • pinno
    TLW1 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

It has had an effect.

Snow is forecasted. Yippee. I am dying to take the toots sledging. The OH will hate it but as she's asleep on the couch and has missed it, I won't tell her.
  • tlw1
    Pinno wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

It has had an effect.

Snow is forecasted. Yippee. I am dying to take the toots sledging. The OH will hate it but as she's asleep on the couch and has missed it, I won't tell her.

Don't want snow as I want to cycle to work tomorrow
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    Stevo's minions hard at work

76119760-8668-4073-A114-53DF68C6570F_zpsqtvhqmh3.jpg

Sorry I was busy at work yesterday making a Han Solo blaster for my son. £50 for a real one!? I don't think so.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • ballysmate
    When my lad was little it was Tracy Island as built on Blue Peter.
  • pinno
    I bet you were a dab hand with that double-sided sticky tape.

I NEVER got bought the stuff 'cos it was so damn expensive.