Yet another another Ritchey Road Logic!!

bregante
bregante Posts: 271
edited February 2016 in Your road bikes
I've yearned after a Road Logic for a couple of years but with most of my funds being spent on mountain bikes I've had to "make do". Unfortunately my mountain biking days are now behind me so last week I picked up an immaculate used Road Logic and set about speccing it to my tastes but with a very tight budget I've had to make do with some parts for now.

Ritchey Road Logic 2.0 frameset (57)
Ultegra Groupset
Zipp Service Course bars, stem, seatpost
DT Swiss Spline 23 wheelset
Vittoria Corsa G+ tyres
Fabric Scoop flat race saddle

No idea what it weighs but I'll never be racing it so I'm not particularly interested but it feels lighter than my Ribble. Eventually I'd like to get some nice carbon 38mm wheels but that will have to wait.

As I bought it (with brakes set up arse about face)
24747704969_f3c287e42d_z.jpg

The end result
24610078833_ce54ab853a_z.jpg
25210598916_3b9cf354fb_z.jpg25210569136_25c4d2555b_z.jpg
24866293549_89dfb092b7_z.jpg

Unfortunately it's going to be a few weeks until I can ride it as I'm still on crutches following the latest in a long line of MTB "offs"

Comments

• guym
    guym Posts: 50
    Love the road logic, classy steed and the Ultegra goes perfect with the frame colour.
  • luv2ride
    luv2ride Posts: 2,367
    you lucky, lucky man (on becoming a Ritchey owner, not the crutches!). I still hanker after a Road Logic, and recently could've got a frameset for a reasonable price, but a single speed monster cross bike caught my imagination instead - go figure!

Would love to hear what you think of it once you're well enough to to take it for the first spin...hope you heal quickly
    Titus Silk Road Ti rigid 29er - Scott Solace 10 disc - Kinesis Crosslight Pro6 disc - Scott CR1 SL - Pinnacle Arkose X 650b - Pinnacle Arkose singlespeed - Specialized Singlecross...& an Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray 4 string...
  • napoleond
    napoleond Posts: 5,992
    Looks great! If only it had mudguard eyelets I'd be an owner. Can't justify one otherwise :(
    Insta: ATEnduranceCoaching
    ABCC Cycling Coach