Surrey/Berkshire routes and hills for beginners and you 'pros'

wlondoncycling
wlondoncycling Posts: 2
edited February 2016 in Road beginners
Hello all,

Just thought id share my little project on here as it might interest those in the South East area of England with hills and route planning. Ive ridden the Surrey Hills now so much i know the lanes and routes so well i thought id save you all the effort and make you some routes.

They go up in difficulty so if youre a hill newbie, you can start small then progress on! All available to download to Garmin with a link from the site. If you havent done the hills before, ive added them with veloviewer graphs and my own take on them to help you prepare. If youre a hill expert, the routes are a good way to challenge yourself and mix up your training!

Im always looking to branch out, ive created a couple of Berkshire routes too and have had a fan of the site create a Sussex Taster for me which looks quality, aiming to ride it in the summer, not sure i fancy a grimey ride to Ditchling!

Check out the site and let us know what you think, if you want to contribute to any routes or know of any other hills not far from Surrey and Berkshire, let us know, always looking to add new content!

Happy pedalling everyone!

wlondoncycling.co.uk