Hello all..

Stumpypaul70
Stumpypaul70 Posts: 7
edited February 2016 in MTB general
Hey there all,

Names Paul, used to be a Nukeproof rider but after selling it last year due to storage issues I had to get back out spinning the crank and got myself a second hand 2010 Stumpjumper in immaculate condition..

So love talking about MTB and thought I would sign up! Hope it's the right forum for introductions as I struggled to find one to post this in?

So I'm 45 and love my bikes.. Would love to post an image but don't see an option to upload one?

Paul..

Comments

• Hiya mate, welcome back to the game!!

Uploading photos is a case of upload to a storage site (Dropbox/photobucket) and then link to it using img tags. Bit of a process the first time but soon get the hang of it :)
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    Hi Paul. Stumpypaul70 suggests that you were born in 1970 which would make you 46 rather than 45. Maybe post number 1 is a pork pie. Just teasing. This is the go to place for talking MTB and you are welcome. Bear in mind that it is forbidden to have 'storage issues' here but nice one on getting your new bike and hope you enjoy using it in the spring season.
    See you later.
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • Hi mate, another 70's child here, welcome aboard!
    Paracyclist
    @Bigmitch_racing
    2010 Specialized Tricross (commuter)
    2014 Whyte T129-S
    2016 Specialized Tarmac Ultegra Di2
    Big Mitch - YouTube
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    70's....sprogs!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Tiny baby ones at that.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • FishFish wrote:
    Hi Paul. Stumpypaul70 suggests that you were born in 1970 which would make you 46 rather than 45.

I was born in 1970 and I'm only 45 too. Hint: I was born after February.
  • PaulBravey wrote:
    FishFish wrote:
    Hi Paul. Stumpypaul70 suggests that you were born in 1970 which would make you 46 rather than 45.

I was born in 1970 and I'm only 45 too. Hint: I was born after February.

Thanks for the warm welcome every one, @paulBravey.. I was born in June, I'm clinging on the 45 as long as I can..

Looking forward to getting involved here!