Forum home Road cycling forum The bottom bracket

Sweet Sunday

BelgianBeerGeekBelgianBeerGeek Posts: 5,226
edited February 2016 in The bottom bracket
Morning all
Spent the night dozing by the stove. Stocked it back up and off to bed soon. Bike ride and beers later.
Whatever you're up to, take it easy. Life is, as they say, too short.
Peace and love. BBG.
Ecrasez l’infame

Posts

  • Just sat waiting a 8:00 pitch inspection for daughters football match - this will dictate the the day.
    If off then a club ride is in order, if on then off to the game we go. Should be a top of the table clash but her team have dropped too many stupid points ( Everton lite - not saying Everton should be top the league though)

    Youngest want to see Alvin and the Chipmunks movie - she's nearly 15 for Christ sakes so may be off to see that later. Hopefully coffee machine has been turned on whist I drink my obligatory mug of tea first.
  • kingstoniankingstonian Posts: 2,847
    Just made the wife a cuppa, because I'm good like that.

    Taking my 2 boys to White Hart Lane for the first time today, so hoping for a decent match.
  • tlw1tlw1 Posts: 20,625
    Nice run in the woods spoiled by the wife's family still being here

    Apparently we are doing lunch for them, so I will try to find a way of hiding till then. Sunday used to be the pub later at the old house, why break a family tradition
  • veronese68veronese68 Posts: 25,295 Lives Here
    Morning all, just.
    Traditional slow start has been had. The boy is just off to rugby training, driving himself so I don't have to. At least he can get the Mini out this week. Off to my folks for a late lunch followed by birthday cake for the EPO. I might go to the pub later too.
  • Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 49,402
    Hound walked, coffee supped and Waitrose Sunday girls ogled. Good start. Unfortunately now we have to go meet the brother in law who is visiting the mother in law at the care home which I occasionally refer to as 'The Land of the Living Dead'. Wifey doesn't like that for some reason, so I'd better keep my other description to myself...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • MatthewfalleMatthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Ciao

    First duathlon in appalling conditions in a year - used it as a tester on shot to bits knee and all held up well, so very happy. Time to get into training (finished mid pack without having run or ridden properly since last May, so bit of work will have be back in no time).

    Off for posh lunch with the 'rents, so a couple of glasses of vino rosso methinks.

    Apart from that, chill out, bit of sitting in front of the fire chilling time later.

    Ciao for now.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

    De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

    Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

    He's right you know.
  • pinnopinno Posts: 45,403
    Me on toots watch me. Been swimming. Finished coffee No.2 before the end of Despicable me'. Might just have to get another because I don't do maths on a Sunday.

    laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • MatthewfalleMatthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Did Despicable Me 2 yesterday. Think I may have wet myself laughing. Utter genius film on so many levels.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

    De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

    Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

    He's right you know.
  • chris_basschris_bass Posts: 4,913
    slow start here too, watching Chelsea take on what I can only assume are some Man City supporters who won some kind of competition to play. 1-1 at the moment! My money is on a replay because that is what both teams want the least, another match!
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 49,402
    Chris Bass wrote:
    slow start here too, watching Chelsea take on what I can only assume are some Man City supporters who won some kind of competition to play. 1-1 at the moment! My money is on a replay because that is what both teams want the least, another match!
    I hope you don't do forecasting for a living CB :wink:

    We're having battered Citeh for dinner :mrgreen:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinnopinno Posts: 45,403
    Did Despicable Me 2 yesterday. Think I may have wet myself laughing. Utter genius film on so many levels.

    Did you spot the North Korean implication?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • chris_basschris_bass Posts: 4,913
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Chris Bass wrote:
    slow start here too, watching Chelsea take on what I can only assume are some Man City supporters who won some kind of competition to play. 1-1 at the moment! My money is on a replay because that is what both teams want the least, another match!
    I hope you don't do forecasting for a living CB :wink:

    We're having battered Citeh for dinner :mrgreen:

    haha, yeah, it is at times like this i'm glad i'm not a betting man!
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
Sign In or Register to comment.