Still Windy Tuesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited February 2016 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

WTF is going on with the weather? Are we reaching armageddon?

So last night I found that my Virgin Media bundle has finally dropped the TV element, as there was a big notice on every channel saying "There is a problem with your service. Call this number for help" Awesome! I thought, a nice £20 a month saving there.
Unplugged everything as I have to send it all back.

Carp. I don't have an aerial on the house. So, Netflix and iPlayer on the PS3 for me!

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    working from home - but already manic and I haven't even had my big based breakfast yet!
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies,

Windy here as well, I am surprised my fence is still there ?!

Office time for me now.

4 1/2 day left to my 7-day snowboarding in Italy - cant wait !!

Faffing with my GoPRo to get it ready for the action.

Laters,

Chris
  • Morning fudge nuggets,

Last night was my first time on the indoor bike after the wellness fail of January, try and get it all moving again! wasn't as bad as I feared did an hour with some 30second hard sprints chucked in and so on seemed to go well considering all the wellness fail.

In other news rest day today so i'm eating cake!

trying to figure what little treats my bike will need in time for epic Cymru maybe some carbon bars and a 150mm reverb just cos?
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,330
    Morning all,
    More working from home. It's not manic here, quite the reverse as nobody bothers me. I just sit here quietly bashing away at my keyboard. Finally got round to watching the new Star Wars film last night, been meaning to take the Mrs since it first came out. Getting me and the EPO out at the same time proved rather more complicated than it should have been.
    Might have to go and make myslef a brew in a minute.
  • Go comment on the star wars thread so we can bash it some more!!
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Morning,
    Still windy up here and I'm still getting the bus. Hoping the sort my bike ready to ride tomorrow when the wind supposedly drops.
    Today is work meh punctuated by a trip to the sports injury clinic for some physio (paid for by work). Might sneak out for a run this afternoon as well as my workload has dried up and if I'm visible in the office then someone will give me something to do.
    Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Yep blowy as here, fairly standard stuff being on a rock in the middle of the Irish Sea, good tail wind going in to work but a nightmare head wind going home on the daily commute.

System issues at work once again and not enough tea consumed!

Laters!
    Paracyclist
    @Bigmitch_racing
    2010 Specialized Tricross (commuter)
    2014 Whyte T129-S
    2016 Specialized Tarmac Ultegra Di2
    Big Mitch - YouTube
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
    Go comment on the star wars thread so we can bash it some more!!
    I guess you're talking about bashing the keyboard? :)

Evening Mongs,

Lots of meetings at work kind of beats working for a living. And a good pedal to and from was had. Now hungry as hell despite having eaten dinner!
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]