Windy Monday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited February 2016 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I should probably head off to work a little earlier than normal as I imagine every fecker and their uncle has decided to drive in today due to the weather, but meh, it's Monday so sod that.

Routine day at work, except one of my mixing desks, that's just had a £1500 service, has died again. This is not good. After work, I'll be doing the usual shopping and tidying.

Looking forward to the 6 Nations this weekend! :D

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

It's windy here too, CBA with riding to work as the forecast appears for it to get worse as the day goes on so getting home will not be worth the effort. Yesterday's monster ride may not have been the best idea in the world as the cold I'd just about got rid of appears to be making a resurgence.

Hopefully an easy day for me at work today which is nice as the rest of the week looks like crap. The boss is off doing other things so I'm responsible for all the students which I'm not too happy with, in fact I'm pretty pissed off about it and it looks like it's only going to become a more regular occurrence. Maybe time to find a new job...

TTFN
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,320
    Morning wind generators,
    No riding to work for me either, I walked downstairs after having a cup of tea and am now sat at my desk. Another exciting day of XL awaits. Will try to get the girl out at some point. Really should bunk off long enough for a little ride at some point this week. Onwards and upwards...
  • Angry Bird wrote:
    Hopefully an easy day for me at work today which is nice as the rest of the week looks like crap. The boss is off doing other things so I'm responsible for all the students which I'm not too happy with, in fact I'm pretty pissed off about it and it looks like it's only going to become a more regular occurrence. Maybe time to find a new job...

TTFN
    Keep a track of EVERY time that he does this. If it does become a regular occurrence, a quick trip to his boss would be a plan, or HR. Also, when it comes time for your appraisal, you can show the number of times that you've taken charge and shown leadership qualities, suggesting possible promotions or pay rises.
    One thing I've learnt from working in the education world (HE too!), don't let them fark you over! They won't get away with it :twisted:
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning guffers,

Came in to find my pass for the building expired, along with everyone else on the team. Our manager would usually sign us in but seeing as he left end of last year an is yet to be replaced it made things interesting. Eventually someone came down to sign us all in. Now trying to decide what level of effort to use today somewhere between 10-25% seems about right.

Lastly got signed up to one of those daft "30 day ab challenges" 15 situps plus some other random bits an I felt like throwing up number goes up tomorrow! should be fun.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Mourning,
    T'is windy indeedy. Took the bus this morning, hopefully for the last time but got an appointment about my back and shoulder this afternoon so that might change.
    Stag night in Preston was canny. There's not many places I feel young and attractive on a night out but Preston is certainly one of them.
    I've run out of work meh so waiting for jobs to come in now.
    Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,498
    Blergh. Family lergy started on the weekend with wifey in bed suffering from some stomach bug. I feel like shyte today but made it through the working day by putting pressure on minions. Which cheered me up a bit :)

Will try to blow off this poxy infection by pedalling tomorrow.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Hola bellwhackers!

No Skiing for this clown as the snow conditions aint too great! Have to go out tomorrow though as meeting a pal who is on his holidays!

In other news we have fourteen middle aged women filling our chalet who are 'on the beers!' Some decent milf there as well! None of that POIDH shyte as i've no clue/interest in sharing images with you deviants!

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    Bg13 :(

Long work meh day about covers it