Lynskey titanium

Tiddles1991
Tiddles1991 Posts: 18
edited January 2016 in Road general
Hi guys,

I bought a garage full of mixed bits and this bicycle frame was in there. It has a lynskey bade and it's very lightweight so I'm assuming it's titanium. Can anyone give some advice on what model it may be? As I'm looking to sell it.

It has e*thirteen pedals I think are magnesium alloy.

Any help appreciated!!!

5e8y2g.jpg
zvdc3s.jpg
155jjwz.jpg
2lizq8o.jpg

Comments

• snipsnap
    snipsnap Posts: 259
    Hi guys,

I bought a garage full of mixed bits and this bicycle frame was in there. It has a lynskey bade and it's very lightweight so I'm assuming it's titanium. Can anyone give some advice on what model it may be? As I'm looking to sell it.

It has e*thirteen pedals I think are magnesium alloy.

Any help appreciated!!!

5e8y2g.jpg
    zvdc3s.jpg
    155jjwz.jpg
    2lizq8o.jpg

Looks like a disc frame? What's the top thpube length? I could be quote interested!
  • Looks to me like a Lynskey Backroad Tourer. The rear triangle is a bit different, as is the dropout in newer models, but I'd bet good money that's what it is.
  • Hi! The top tube length is approx 19" (475mm), thanks for all your input guys. Let me know snipsnap!
  • snipsnap
    snipsnap Posts: 259
    waaaaay too smal for me unfortunately :(
  • Ah such a shame! Thanks anyway mate
  • Anybody have any idea what kinda price this is worth second hand?
  • navrig2
    navrig2 Posts: 1,844
    If you are in the UK have a look at Fatbirds website. I think they have the biggest range of Lynskey in the UK. Many of their frames are about £1500 new including "free" forks.

Not all have the integral mecha hanger so you may be able to identify the frame by having a look at the rear drop outs.
  • They have the 2016 model at like £1600 with 50% off forks or something like that. Think this is the 2013 model, maybe £350-£400 sounds reasonable? So hard to put a value on something you can't find the same of!