New Build - Suggestions / Opinions

jtmoney528
jtmoney528 Posts: 2
edited January 2016 in Workshop
I got a great deal on a very nice frame and I like the idea of picking out my own build list but this is my first build so I am open to suggestions. I am getting everything used for the most part. Also I am in no huge hurry so I will keep my eyes out for better deals for a while. I have a bike to ride right now so I am not without a bike. I live in the Midwest (rolling hills / flat / semi-windy). I do 2-3 group rides a week and generally 2 solo rides a week.

Frameset (Fork and Seatpost included): 2014 Pinarello Dogma 65.1 Think 2

Groupset: Shimano Dura Ace 9000 (Buying New)

Wheelset: This is where I am back and forth - Zipp FC 404 vs Enve SES 4.5 or an older Enve set of 45's or 65's. The issue is I can find a set of ZIP FC 404's for around $1200 used and for Enve's its generally 1.5x - 2x the price for their SES and for their 65's it’s still more expensive than the FC 404's. Are the ENVE's really that much nicer? I am also open to other wheelset suggestions. Was looking for rim depth of around 50-60.

HandleBars: 3T Ergonova

Stem: 3T ARX

Saddle: Already have – Specialized Romin

Pedals: Already have – SPD

As I said above, open to any suggestions or opinions you have to offer on any of the components I have picked out, thank you in advance!