What Bike Is This?

jashcroft123
jashcroft123 Posts: 5
edited January 2016 in Commuting general
Can some one please tell me the model and year of this Sirrus: http://imgur.com/Vyw50k1

Comments

• oxoman wrote:
    Would be a bit easier if you told us what chainset etc it has, specialized as with all bike manufacturers reduce the spec year on year normally so that would help identifying it easier. I will hazard a guess and say 2011 ish as it looks similar to one I had before I saw the light and got a proper bike. Ps only joking sirrus wasn't a bad bike, just heavy compared to by road bike.
    You were correct it is a 2011 comp just asked the seller and had to gauge from there answers which year it was. I'm looking for a cheap second hand daily commute bike (only about 5 km) what would you recommend?
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Look for a used Carrera Gryphon, its been discontinued now but it was very much a flat bar version of their road bike, lighter and nimbler than the Subway.

My (extensively rebuilt over 11 years) weighs in at 9Kg before I add rack and guards.
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.