The Dreaded Monday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited January 2016 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Another hour or day of sleep would have been nice. Meh.

My minion text me yesterday telling me he'd been ill all weekend and wasn't coming in on Monday. I call this lame. I've had to get a lesser-spotted minion in to cover him.

So today is going to involve running round doing my job as well as my minions job.

This evening, I'm going to make sausage rolls.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    You haven't got a good sausage roll in you!'

Not enough sleep here too, which is what you want before a work meh day
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Morning monkeys

Back in work after 2 weeks of wellness fail! sucks ass.

But on the bright side, I have my place in the epic Cymru so super excited! just gotta get fit again.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning all,
    Working from home again for most of this week, working not walking I hasten to add. It's incredibly dull work, but at least I'm here. Not much else going on around these parts.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning all, dull day as usual here only mild highlight is its not raining. Went for a nice walk in the snow covered woods yesterday and now have a dirty great blister under my big toe which is really really annoying me. Question is. To burst or not to burst.
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Morning!

On the train to Glasgow now, one more train to Balloch then a 20 mile cycle to the hostel.

Check in is 4 - 7, should make it barring any disasters!

Raining today, but meant to be clear Tuesday/Wednesday.
  • y2keable
    y2keable Posts: 349
    Something of noteworthy digestion, though I can't find an adequately robust way in which to stress it; I'm tired.

Woke up at 4:00 on Sunday morning to take a drive up to Glenshee, arrived at 9:30, ski'd up to 4pm and drove back to arrive home for 9:30 where there was zero food cooked for me so I went back out again to grab a take-away.

...so today, I'm farked.
    <hr noshade size="1"><font face="Book Antiqua"><b><font color="black">Crash, </font id="black"><font color="blue">get up. </font id="blue"><font color="black"> Crash, </font id="black"><font color="blue">get up. </font id="blue"><font color="black"> Crash, </font id="black"><font color="blue">get up. </font id="blue"><font color="black"> Crash, stay down. </font id="black"><font color="red"> Embrase pain.</font id="red"></b></font id="Book Antiqua">

<hr noshade size="1">
    [:D] Paying close attention to my mental hygeine. [:D]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Hola,

Bit of work, lot of skiing and some more work later!

Toodles!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    I'm on the way home to kid and dog sit while the wife is out at a school fundraising effort. I've left the minions to it, they'd better behave themselves! Could do with more sleep mind you.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]