bePRO Pedal reservation code

Stupid-death
Stupid-death Posts: 63
edited January 2016 in Road general
Hi,

I've been issued a reservation code from Favero the bePRO manufacture to now be able to order a duel sided set of power meter pedals. When I applied for the code they advised the lead time was 3 months so I ended up ordering from Bikefast.co.uk which have just dispatched them so no longer need the code. If any body is after a set then and want to jump the queue give me a shout and I'll send you the code.

:D

Comments

• Hi,

I've been issued a reservation code from Favero the bePRO manufacture to now be able to order a duel sided set of power meter pedals. When I applied for the code they advised the lead time was 3 months so I ended up ordering from Bikefast.co.uk which have just dispatched them so no longer need the code. If any body is after a set then and want to jump the queue give me a shout and I'll send you the code.

:D

Hi, I'm not interested in the code unfortunately (too poor!), but just wondering how long it took for your order from bikefast to arrive? I ordered the S version from cyclepowermeters where there is an unknown ETA a couple of weeks ago, so just interested to see.

Thanks
  • I contacted bikefast before ordering, they advised me they were expecting a delivery beginning of January so ordered on the 5th of December. They had the shortest lead time of any of the sites I'd been to. Looking forward to them arriving Monday :-)