I do believe it's Wednesday

veronese68
veronese68 Posts: 27,252
edited January 2016 in The bottom bracket
So I must go to the pub later. Working form home again, kind of. Well, I'm a homescratching for something to do. I managed to turn on the washing machine earlier, I might have to hang the stuff out to dry in a little while. Food will feature soon and I might get the bike out for a short ride. Need to buy more biscuits too.

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Cycle to the shop to get biscuits. Job done.

Bah, paper work me, Bother bah.

Afters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Dull, bored and cold.

Time to look for a proper job methinks ........
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    very cold cycle in this morning, looks like cold and wet on the way home! Only 67 days until the start of spring, not that i'm counting!
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    I don't recommend it, they're over rated. On the bright side you're less likely to get sent to places people are trying to blow you up or shoot at you.
  • Woke up fairly easy this morning to face another dark grey day. We had 20 seconds of snow which quickly turned to rain.

Been out on site snagging a project, now sat battering a keyboard.

Going to sign contracts on PP later then might pop a cork on some fizz- mum will celebrate anything if it can involve getting on the wine.

Saturday looks like a belter of a day for a bike ride so I'd best not get too drunk on Friday, shame really as it's our wedding anniversary so is another excuse to get on the wine.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Started working from hone then ended up in a meeting - so 2 hrs driving for a waste of time and worse - in the wife's car as she had borrowed mine :(

Later is nothing after last nights excess
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    Lovely sunny day here in Wimbledon. Enjoyed the ride in, had my vitamin D fix and now looking forward to the ride home :D All is good.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Woke up with man flu but dragged myself into work. Sat through a load of b011ox meetings in the morning and then decided to go check a site that had been supposedly snagged!!!!!

Hoping alcohol tonight provides the necessary cure all. Exercise can go and do one for the time being.
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,474
    Sllloooooooowwww day, missed my threshold ride this morning as I had the school run to do.

Missed the endorphins but not the effort.

Rain forecast tonight and tomorrow so looks like I'll be getting wet whichever option I go with. On the plus side I've got grilled sea bass for tea
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Slow day, made better with the copious amounts of tea and planning my South Africa trip.
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,158
    Long but good day here. Two 'networking' meetings meant full English brekky (featuring 6 rashers of bacon and some black pudding), then free lunch. Busy afternoon catching up on real work so just on the way home now. Think I will treat myself to a cider or two later while keeping tabs on the football.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Slow day, made better with the copious amounts of tea and planning my South Africa trip.

You'll need a bigger map.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    I don't recommend it, they're over rated. On the bright side you're less likely to get sent to places people are trying to blow you up or shoot at you.

Agree, but you know when you've really had enough of balloon heads that you don't respect? Getting promised loads but every time they fail to deliver? Shocking career management? If I wasn't so chilled I could do something silly, like crush a grape or snap a pencil.

Buggers, the log of them, that's what I say.

At least new boss seems to give a monkeys, it's the fools above him.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081

You'll need a bigger map.

Doing it like the old days, rock up, shoot anything that moves and claim it as my own
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy