Cannondale Supersix Evo Force Racing

galatzo
galatzo Posts: 1,295
edited January 2016 in Your road bikes
Bought this August bank holiday when Wheelies were knocking an extra £250 off purchases over £1500 (bike was £1499 so I bought some bar end plugs for a quid and saved £250) so it cost £1250 :D
Upgraded the wheels just before Christmas thanks to a mega deal at CRC (£250 for the pair). ad didn`t mention the green decals and CRC gave me voucher for £50 and a 25mm tyre as that was listed wrong too !
Impressed with the Schwalbe One tyes it came with but not sure how long they`ll last at this time of the year.
Changed the bars to my long time favourite for the money PlanetX Strada Lite and saddle for another fave the Selle San Marco Concor Carbon FX.
And this week I replaced the fugly FSA chainrings with some BORs from Germany.
Plans ? Probably get some Time Xpressos in Spring and lose about 150gr, new Cannondale top cap and expander is imminent saving 35gr over the stock one. Can`t decide what bars stem and seatpost I like at the moment so that`s on hold a while although I have got a Zipp Service Course SL seatpost so would just need the stem which`d be cheaper than whole cockpit.
Was already using Force 22 and still very happy with it.
Overall very happy with it and looking forward to taking it to Majorca in April 8)
Current weight as it stands with heavy pedals is 7.050kgs
IMAG0327.jpg
IMAG0333.jpg
Love these chainrings
IMAG0329.jpg
IMAG0324.jpg
IMAG0335.jpg

Internal routing on rear brake - something you don`t get on the Green Ultegra one Bender :wink:IMAG0334.jpg
25th August 2013 12hrs 37mins 52.3 seconds 238km 5500mtrs FYRM Never again.

Comments