The First TFI Friday of 2016...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited January 2016 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Finally it's the end of the working week, and I'm pretty happy with that!

Not really any plans today, other than work, drive over to Bury, and if the weather is ok tomorrow, drive back to fit the exhaust.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    Yep - been a long week

Today is working from our Shrewsbury branch as I've got to look at a school for the rugrats

Later is the pub as I have to go in and pay last nights tab :)
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,320
    I'm also very glad it's Friday. I think it was the first frost of this winter round here, lots of ice as I rode through the park. Have to go to an awards evening at the boy's school tonight, must try to stay awake. Unfortunately it might be rather busy in here today, that I could do without. Stopped for a coffee on the way in, feel slightly more awake as a result. This may not last very long.
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Bugger off you cheery sods....working tomorrow!

Only compensation is that by 9pm UK time tomorrow I'll be taking off for Heathrow!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Im far from cheery, feel somewhat glued to the toilet at the minute due to the joys of antibiotics. Also if I take a deep breath I start coughing my lungs up.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,504
    Yep - been a long week

Today is working from our Shrewsbury branch as I've got to look at a school for the rugrats

Later is the pub as I have to go in and pay last nights tab :)
    Good tactic. Just forget to pay tonights tab then you need to go back tomorrow night. Etc.

I'm knackered. A week of not quite enough sleep has caught up on me so after a drink tonight I shall probably be snoring and dribbling on the sofa. On the plus side its the weekend.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]