Barfly 2.0 Direct Garmin mount???

londoncommuter
londoncommuter Posts: 1,550
edited January 2016 in Road buying advice
Has anyone actually used one of these and have any feedback:

http://www.barflybike.com/shop/road-bike-mounts/fizik/

Are they as solid as the normal Barfly 2.0 or do they slip at all?

Thanks

Comments

• Is anyone interested in getting one for their 3T ARX II stem? I'm going to order one from Italy so happy to share the heinous postage by doing a bulk order.

PM me if interested.
  • redvision
    redvision Posts: 2,958
    How come you are not ordering from a UK shop?
    It's in stock at wiggle. Would that not be cheaper than the shipping charges from abroad?
  • mamil314
    mamil314 Posts: 1,103
    Or is it?

"The product that I received is not the same as the picture, and the fixing is missing..."
  • The Barfly available in the UK is just the Barfly on its own. You also need the slotted faceplate to replace the standard faceplate on the 3T stem (you don't need that for the Fizik Cyrano stem as it's already built like that). Just ordered both bits from 3T.

On the Wiggle wrong product, that's not me but I did have exactly the same experience about a month before him. Wiggle have the wrong photo and description as they are selling the older version not the new one. They admitted that after I moaned, refunded me, and then failed to do anything about the listing. Not sure why they want to keep incurring postage, return postage, time spent processing refunds and annoying customers rather than doing something about it.