Iiiiiit's Thursday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited January 2016 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Nice lazy evening yesterday. I keep getting home with the hope I can fit my exhaust, however it's so dark that I never can. I might try leaving work early today to try and get it done.

Had a heart stopping moment yesterday when I looked at my bank balance, and it's really, really not good. I'm very nearly at the point where after I next get paid, I might still be in my overdraft. So, I've started selling stuff on eBay. Hopefully I'll get myself sorted soon. A pair of Thule bike carriers is next on the sell list...

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    been a long week! Working from home today so had a much needed lie in

Other than reporting stuff - today has not got a lot going on, bar trying to avoid eating all of the kids chocolates
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Morning, three days left at work then off for two weeks, cant wait!

Sure the weather will be shyte when i'm off, but determined to get out and about anyway.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning all,
    Traditional mild Thursday hangover is in effect. Drove the Mini in today as I have to bunk off early to go to the dentists. Hopefully they won't do any work as driving that thing with sore teeth would be uncomfortable to say the least. Quite busy at work today, can't really be bothered if I'm honest. No surprise there then.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning, eventful night last night ended in A&E with a fever now at home in bed feeling like I've been thrown down a few flights of stairs. Work also rung wandering why I was late so sent a cheeky photo back of me still hooked up to the ecg, no reply oddly.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Evenin' Ejits,

Today is quarter end reporting so I have been torturing numbers until they tell me what I want to hear. Was so grim outside when I got up that I decided not to pedal, that'll be tomorrow now. think I deserve a drink tonight - cold vodka I reckon :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Been a loooong week. I'd say roll on the weekend but the weather looks dreadful :(
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Evenin' Ejits,

Today is quarter end reporting so I have been torturing numbers until they tell me what I want to hear. Was so grim outside when I got up that I decided not to pedal, that'll be tomorrow now. think I deserve a drink tonight - cold vodka I reckon :)

I went with cider and then when we got home Belgium beer