wine, port

soon more port

the downside...

going to be knackered tomorrow
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,410
    Grumble grumble, first day back, grumble grumble, slightly pissed off, grumble grumble, cycling home later, grumble.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    At work emails opened, online shopping distraction, laptop opened for more documents, voice mails being ignored
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Welcome to diet hell.

On the plus side I weighed less after christmas than I did before, perhaps I should have got new scales as these must be brokened.

Went for a run yesterday evening in the piddling down rain, that was fun and my legs are thanking me for it today.

Tea has already been drunk and I have some grapes to keep the turkey and chocolate pangs at bay.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,552
    had a few hours non-sleep, off to try the gym, then brekkie

only the start of the first day and i already had enough, yawn
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,324
    Groan. My alarm must be faulty, it woke me up in the middle of the night claiming it was morning. Rode to work, some dozy tart tried to run me over and looked surprised that the shouty man woke her up. Mind you she woke up said shouty man rather rudely herself. Got a metric fuckton of emails to get through, suffering a serious case of cba though so I appear to be on here. Can't even be bothered to answer Seano's quiz as Fluffer has done it for me.
    Coffee might help.
  • Hello everyone.
    Back at work today. Everyone in the office is also back. I was hoping a few were going to go AWOL over the festive break. Why is it that women, when discussing a night out/party/lunch thing, must tell everyone what they ate? And what everyone else had? How do they remember this crap? And who cares if Shaz's best friend had this or that, even though they shouldn't because of their intolerances? Arrghhhh!
    Must get on, cheerio.
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    Afternoon all, first day back for me and first day on here for about 10 days (did you miss me!?) I gave myself a break from the internet for most of the festive period, but back to work means my boredom levels have increased again!

Did I miss anything? Any BB births, marriages or deaths?
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Ciao

Back at work - had some coffee, a good chat, just been for a swim.

Time for some coffee, a chat and go home early before weights session and sleep.

Thank you tax payers.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    had a few hours non-sleep, off to try the gym, then brekkie

only the start of the first day and i already had enough, yawn
    Where are you SG?

Back to reality today...this afternoon will be marginally better than the morning. Hopefully. At least I rode in which woke me up a bit before I got to the coffee.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,552
    national harbour, on the potomac about 50km from dulles airport

just had a walk around what there is of it to get some unconditioned air, might be a nice day trip in summer, in january it's bloody cold in the wind
  • Did I miss anything? Any BB births, marriages or deaths?

My liver passed away on the 28th of December.

Luckily I found a new one down the sofa so all is well.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Matthewfalle
    At home - more coffee drunk, pasta and home made calzone eaten, waiting for food to settle before weights session and dinner and snoring.

New boss turned up today. We carried on drinking coffee and gossiping. Tomorrow I may put work clothes on to make a good impression.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,324
    New boss turned up today. Tomorrow I may put clothes on to make a good impression.
    Probably for the best.
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    Did I miss anything? Any BB births, marriages or deaths?

My liver passed away on the 28th of December.

Luckily I found a new one down the sofa so all is well.

if you happen to find any spare brain cells down there too, pass them my way, i think i could do with a few more these days!!
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    I'm back :D

Yeah I know you didn't notice :roll:

My internet network developed attention deficit disorder and started randomly searching and visiting pages on its own!

Now it is up to me which sites I visit, no more suddenly
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • seanoconn

My internet network developed attention deficit disorder and started randomly searching and visiting pages on its own!

It was 15 days, 8 hours and 36mins since your last post. I missed you :oops:

Welcome back!
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425

It was 15 days, 8 hours and 36mins since your last post. I missed you :oops:

Welcome back!

Nice, that's given me a warm feeling, by that I mean there's nothing wrong with my bladder :oops:
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    My alarm was mucked up too, but for real so my 5.45 run turned into running out of the door with no breakfast at 7am :(

Work has been alright all things considered, now being daddy day care with some work to do after the rug rats go to bed - but no ale!
  • Matthewfalle
    New boss turned up today. Tomorrow I may put clothes on to make a good impression.
    Probably for the best.

Depends on which way he swings really......

Then again, I'm not in the Navy, so best at least to put some pants on.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666

Who are you?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    national harbour, on the potomac about 50km from dulles airport

just had a walk around what there is of it to get some unconditioned air, might be a nice day trip in summer, in january it's bloody cold in the wind
    OK. Was trying to work out whether you were several hours behind or even more hours in front. I guess you will need to cycle when you come back :)
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,347
    Evening grumblers, runners, surfers and liver picklers

Floods in 3 of the 4 locations we collect in has made for one of the quietest New Years intake on record. Plus side, we're not snowed under but the minus side is there no festive bonuses.
    As Winnie the Pooh say's - 'Bother'. On that note, the toots want to know if he and Piglet caught a Heffalump. May get to that tomorrow evening.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • seanoconn
    On that note, the toots want to know if he and Piglet caught a Heffalump. May get to that tomorrow evening.

Laters.
    Keep us updated please.