Which winter bibs - sizing help!

TerryCTR
TerryCTR Posts: 143
edited December 2015 in Road general
After reading some reviews I was drawn to the Sportful Fiandre No Rain bibs but I am struggling to find any that are likely to fit. I'm 6ft with a 36 inch inside leg and 34 inch waist.

If this sizing chart is anything go to by the xxxl wouldn't cover the inside leg and the waist would be way too big:

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/sportful-fiandre-no-rain-bib-tights/

Looking at other brands I'm finding the same issue and even Pearl Azumi who to date have been the only bib shorts I have found to fit me don't have anything that would work
Giant Propel Advanced Pro 2

Comments

• I Have just bought these bibs in large. I'm 6ft with 32inch waist and 34inch inside leg and they are quite a snug fit on me. I would recommend going for XL for you. Most online shops do hassle free returns these days, give them a try and if the don't fit, send them back.

They're great bibs by the way.
  • TerryCTR
    TerryCTR Posts: 143
    I Have just bought these bibs in large. I'm 6ft with 32inch waist and 34inch inside leg and they are quite a snug fit on me. I would recommend going for XL for you. Most online shops do hassle free returns these days, give them a try and if the don't fit, send them back.

They're great bibs by the way.

Thanks for the reply and suggestion. I see the L are quoted as a 33 inch inside leg so your only short by 1 inch.

I think the XL won't be long enough for me and when I tried the wiggle sizing suggesting it came out with XXL so I think I'll order them and see how they go-like you say I can always return them
    Giant Propel Advanced Pro 2