The Last Working Friday of the Year...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited December 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

So, went to see Star Wars last night. I urge you to see it, purely so I can open a thread about it to discuss it (read it at you peril). I won't ruin it for everyone, I'm not that guy!

Today is my works Christmas do, which is after my departments Christmas do. So, at midday I'm off to a restaurant for something I can't remember as I ordered it a month ago, and then we return to work for a couple of free drinks. I, however, am not staying as I have to shoot off to Bury.

Should be a good day.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,324
    Morning all,
    Still very warm for the time of year, managed a reasonable wobble in to work. Probably not much going on at work other than sorting out a few screw ups from earlier in the week.
    Tea has been delivered, various cakes, biscuits and mince pies are on offer. Bunking off early today as taking the girl to see the osteopath again. Need to ask what I'm paying for as there doesn't seem to be any improvement after 6 sessions. Very glad it's Friday.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    Good night with the lads last night, meant one look at me and the wife said she would drive the kids to school!

So I'm waiting in for the surveyor - hopefully no big issues and we can get on with moving out. Later is pub and in between is work meh
  • Evening poofs..

Today I am avoiding work, drinking coffee before heading home for a PS4 session after a bit of cleaning. The rear shock has been sorted by mojo so pop that back on the dune and see though I doubt i'll be out on it this weekend.

In other news Starwars on Sunday I literally struggling to contain my excitement which is leading to the mrs insulting me on my manliness and so on..
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Hola bumders,

Rocked up to work late, Leaving early - only 1 more week before moving jobs so very much in the realms of Cba.

As far as this Christmas nonsense goes, it can lick my hairy balls

Laters
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Afternoon,

Still warm up here in the wastelands of Newcastle so still getting away with just a t-shirt and shorts for the commute. I have got myself some new gloves though.

Very little going on at work at the moment. At least I think there is, maybe if I payed any sort of attention it'd be a different story.

As for Starwars, I'll wait for the network tv premier.

Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    FOR SOME! One will be grafting all the way through and need it to snow so i can get out there and abuse those gheyboarders!

Afternoon dweebs,

More driving and ski returns today, snow is farking off at a vast rate so doubt the xmas guests will ski much and will end up down the local ice rink/swimming pool/cinema/bar.

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    FOR SOME! One will be grafting all the way through and need it to snow so i can get out there and abuse those gheyboarders!

Afternoon dweebs,

More driving and ski returns today, snow is farking off at a vast rate so doubt the xmas guests will ski much and will end up down the local ice rink/swimming pool/cinema/bar.

Toodles
    You wouldn't believe how warm it is here for mid December, had to leave my coat at home as it was too warm to wear it today.

Trying to escape from work, it's all gone a bit mental in the usual pre Christmas panic.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]